Ranking
Originally Posted by Horloogyin View Post
My (not irl) name is Horloogyin, i'm 15 and from europe.

I am a little new to anime but i have watched SAO 1 and 2, Shingeki no Kyoujin and a big part of Naruto. I recently found out about a few oher great anime's so i will definitly watch more. This account only has an orange belt but that's because i switched from a blue belt account (i wanted to start over) so i have a bit more experience than this. I'm an introvert so i used to stay away from MMO's and these kinds of things but i play toribash and wakfu a lot. i play games like TF2 aswell but i dont think you meant those kinds of games. I would love to meet new people in this clan who like games and anime too

As i said, i am an introvert and i'm very bad at keeping conversations going (my english is fine though so that won't be a problem). compared to most people i know, its pretty hard to get me mad and i can get along with most people.

i hope i'm good enough to join the clan because it's the only clan/group i know that combines anime and gaming. I also saw that having a lot of skill is not required so i figured i should try to join :P

Sounds good, accepted, hope you can come out of your shell a bit to talk every now and again Welcome to Sinon!
Originally Posted by jkawig View Post
how do i join a clan?

Apply to join this clan and if your application is accepted, concon will invite you to join
Hello my Name is TuniBoy my real Name is privat.
I am 13 years old. I Come from Germany.My englisch is not the best.
My Hobbys are Football and Karate.
I am a funny boy and i like to play with other peoples

I play every day Toribash i have a Black belt.
My old Clan was Krisps but i saw your viedeo
And saw You make a Clan and i would like to join your Clan

I am a Anime Freak i wacht every saturday the new Episodes from sao2
I watch dbz naruto Death Note and one Piece too. My Favorit Anime is Death Note.
I saw all your Viedeos You are sympa youtuber.

Pls ConCon i Would like to join your Clan.
Sry for my Bad Englisch

Dear Tuniboy

ConCon I cant writing Englisch Text but i can very good understand English.
I watch your viedeos and i understand all what you say,because I was with my Class
in a classtrip to England for 1 week and i have there 5 English friends.
Pls ConCon accept me.When you accept me i am so Hassloch
Last edited by TuniBoy; Oct 18, 2014 at 10:50 AM.
hi my name in toribash is thkhvery(it is my first ever name for an account lol now i am using bananafootgamer for most of the other games)i am 15 years old and i will turn 16 in january and i live in israel just like deathwolfx
i am a big fan of anime i watched naruto one piece bleach and more.
curently watching fairy tail and all the new episod that come out for the still running animes
and i play games like toribash,combat arms,town of salem,warface.
and some times i play roblox and random flash games,adn i am planing on playing tribes ascent.
and this clan can be a good place to find new friends and play games together or just talk about what animes we saw.
looking forward to start
Originally Posted by TuniBoy View Post
Hello my Name is TuniBoy my real Name is privat.
I am 13 years old. I Come from Germany.My englisch is not the best.
My Hobbys are Football and Karate.
I am a funny boy and i like to play with other peoples

I play every day Toribash i have a Black belt.
My old Clan was Krisps but i saw your viedeo
And saw You make a Clan and i would like to join your Clan

I am a Anime Freak i wacht every saturday the new Episodes from sao2
I watch dbz naruto Death Note and one Piece too. My Favorit Anime is Death Note.
I saw all your Viedeos You are sympa youtuber.

Pls ConCon i Would like to join your Clan.
Sry for my Bad Englisch

Dear Tuniboy

Sorry mate I think the language barrier is going to be very difficult for you to make friends and communicate effectively with us.

Originally Posted by thkhvery View Post
hi my name in toribash is thkhvery(it is my first ever name for an account lol now i am using bananafootgamer for most of the other games)i am 15 years old and i will turn 16 in january and i live in israel just like deathwolfx
i am a big fan of anime i watched naruto one piece bleach and more.
curently watching fairy tail and all the new episod that come out for the still running animes
and i play games like toribash,combat arms,town of salem,warface.
and some times i play roblox and random flash games,adn i am planing on playing tribes ascent.
and this clan can be a good place to find new friends and play games together or just talk about what animes we saw.
looking forward to start

Accepted, welcome to Sinon! Remember to post on the clan thread! xD
Hi,
So my name is Noel, I am 17 and I am from Germany
I took part in your challenges several times and looking forward to win again ^^

I play toribash since 5 years the reason I am "only" 2nd Dan is, that I played very much singleplayer at the beginning.
I absolutely love Greykido (ModRank 6 :3), Aikido etc. and have no problems with playing with other people together but most times I play solo.

My favourite animes are Neon genesis Evangelion, Full Metal Alchemist (not Brotherhood) and No Game No Life

Untill now, I watched NGE, FMA, NGNL, Noragami, aldnoah zero, Fairy Tail, Naruto, One Piece, Highschool DxD, Code Geass, Fate Zero, Death Note, Steins Gate, Magi, Psycho Pass, Accel World, Angel Beats, Ao no Exorcist, Darker than Black, Btoom!, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, Shingeki no Kyjojin, SAO, Bleach, Tokyo Ghoul.... I think I forgot some, but it does not matter anyway

Yeah...

Oh, and I play: BF3, CS:Go, CoD BO2, Quake Live, Toribash, Bioshoch Infinite, Dragon Nest and some other games.

But at the moment, I have not much time to play because I am in the final years of my school.
Have a great day
forene
Last edited by forene; Oct 18, 2014 at 12:31 AM.
Originally Posted by forene View Post
Hi,
So my name is Noel, I am 17 and I am from Germany
I took part in your challenges several times and looking forward to win again ^^

I play toribash since 5 years the reason I am "only" 2nd Dan is, that I played very much singleplayer at the beginning.
I absolutely love Greykido (ModRank 6 :3), Aikido etc. and have no problems with playing with other people together but most times I play solo.

My favourite animes are Neon genesis Evangelion, Full Metal Alchemist (not Brotherhood) and No Game No Life

Untill now, I watched NGE, FMA, NGNL, Noragami, aldnoah zero, Fairy Tail, Naruto, One Piece, Highschool DxD, Code Geass, Fate Zero, Death Note, Steins Gate, Magi, Psycho Pass, Accel World, Angel Beats, Ao no Exorcist, Darker than Black, Btoom!, Kaichou wa Maid-sama!, Shingeki no Kyjojin, SAO, Bleach, Tokyo Ghoul.... I think I forgot some, but it does not matter anyway

Yeah...

Oh, and I play: BF3, CS:Go, CoD BO2, Quake Live, Toribash, Bioshoch Infinite, Dragon Nest and some other games.

But at the moment, I have not much time to play because I am in the final years of my school.
Have a great day
forene

Accepted, welcome to Sinon dude!
i have not been accepted yet i am mrcrimsonftw i watch alot of animes play alot of games and my favorite animal is a red panda
Application
-I like to describe myself as a beautiful person :3 or Shruza
-I am 12 years old and i live in the planet Mars (jk Earth)
-I chose Sinon because I saw ConCon's Video about Sinon and I like to join an
Awesome Clan And I want to be part of This Clan
-Yes,I like to play others because I want to Have fun earning my belts
-I am here to make new freinds and challenge BUDSI DA UNBEATABLE!
Anyways, I am a Brown Belt
Thanks Con.