Toribash
Original Post
The Deadly Game
What risk would you take to get 1,000,000 ToriCredits? Would you risk gambling your items and already existing tc? Would you risk stealing textures or plagiarizing art? Would you risk scamming innocent users in the market place? How about risk getting banned? Getting banned is probably one of the most feared things that can happen [...]

More...
I would do really a lot of stuff for 1m tc. Insult hampa, steal all the textures, scam all the players. Risk getting banned? Pfffffft, I don't really care about ban. I always can create alt at friend's place or with "IP changer" programm.
meow
If you'd read the article, you would have noticed the "If you want the full story, check here and here." part.
Then you would have proceeded to read the threads.
The you would notice the part where it said "This means that we will stop accepting applications at 12 AM of Monday 16th."
And your question would have been answered.
Originally Posted by Litc View Post
Where the event start? PM, Thread, In-Game or IRC?

They will probably make a post with who is in the event, and what the first challenge is.

/ontopic

I would do anything for 1mil TC.
ugly
Originally Posted by Litc View Post
Where the event start? PM, Thread, In-Game or IRC?

The thread in the events board has surprising little information and is quite vague. It has when but other than that...nothing.
Originally Posted by ToriBot View Post
What risk would you take to get 1,000,000 ToriCredits? Would you risk gambling your items and already existing tc? Would you risk stealing textures or plagiarizing art? Would you risk scamming innocent users in the market place? How about risk getting banned? Getting banned is probably one of the most feared things that can happen [...]

More...

You mean my empty inventory and 26 TC? :> Yes, yes I would.

I've already been perma banned.. nothing else in Toribash matters now. <cough>FuckYouhanz0<cough>
Dose is dead.
Where's the Event start? i dont know.. PM me for answer.. please..
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by raihan12 View Post
Where's the Event start? i dont know.. PM me for answer.. please..

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=143
Last edited by Kyle; Jan 16, 2012 at 09:45 PM.