Toribash
Type of Art: A nice medium-sized-attention-grabbing picture (non-toribash-related)

Price: 1k-3k, depending on the looks of it and if it shows a meaning within a glance.

Details: Words in the middle saying "ESUHSD + Budget cuts = </3"
You can do whatever necessary to make the picture seem very supportive about how the students feel about budget cuts. You may edit the font and color of
"ESUHSD + Budget cuts = </3"

When finished, your artwork will be uploaded in another site which 100+ of people will see, so be sure to put your name somewhere in the corner (but please make it small and readable. Don't worry, I won't take all the credit you've done).

EDIT: I got in trouble last night, so I MIGHT lose my laptop for days or weeks. But I did lose it, I'll be able to check back here in the weekend.
Last edited by Dragenon; Mar 24, 2010 at 04:08 PM.
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Is this request for me or is it for Deridor? Or would you like us both
to work on the same picture together, which would still be the same price.
Originally Posted by Varkenoss View Post
Is this request for me or is it for Deridor? Or would you like us both
to work on the same picture together, which would still be the same price.

Deridor
[Death Plague] | RL | ORMO | PwN |Dragenon's Realistic spars thread
Originally Posted by LordLoss07 View Post
Varkness
Can you make me a free clan pic

If you mind

go away demmon. you will get your clan pic soon enough >_< and it wont be free. you requested before i gave the offer, and its a [PAIN] in the arse cus of all your members

Originally Posted by Dragenon View Post
Deridor

ok umm that wont be so easy. ill try it out though. might get some friends of mine to help make it extra epic ^_^

Originally Posted by deridor View Post
might get some friends of mine to help make it extra epic ^_^

Like me? :3
Deridor U are not doing it soon so i will rather take it free from vakorness and i think he might do it better then you

Vak can you do it plz?
Hah. No way I'm making you a free clan pic. You began a request like
4 or 5 days ago, and even if you didn't, I didn't offer a free picture request.
I offered a free HEAD request. So go away.
Originally Posted by LordLoss07 View Post
._. well

How much for clan pic?

30k like i said in your request >_< stop spamming us, you will get your clan pic when you get it. noone will send you the clan pic til you are unbanned and able to pay. dont rush it, the longer i have to make it the better it will be

edit: my prices are flat. therefore if i think the pic i make is worth more than 30k, itll still be only 30k
Last edited by Deridor; Mar 25, 2010 at 12:35 AM.