Ranking
It's a normal night in Orlando where everyone is sad as fuck because shooting in the dark is sad as fuck. One sad fucking another sad in a sad fucker's fucking sad sadness. The sad fucking fucker, who was fucking a sad piece of Cheetos was going to fuck some sadness to relief some sad person in new jersey that is fucking sad.With clenched assholes,he quickly then shot gay people in the testicles, collecting them and sending them to Onsola's gay house. The sad fucker was crying like a sad ass fucker which is really fucking sad. Sad thoughts made him eat ice cream and drink liquor in the restroom, which made him have exsplosive diahhrea then he died. So the people were fucking sad and fucked each in the sadness. Sadness was spread across the whole sad fucking world and ended up drowning them in sadness. It's sad. The sad fuckers fucked up everything and destroyed humanity with sadness. He, Sc1ence01, came to a fucking conclusion: this is it, Im really sad.
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
It's a normal night in Orlando where everyone is sad as fuck because shooting in the dark is sad as fuck. One sad fucking another sad in a sad fucker's fucking sad sadness. The sad fucking fucker, who was fucking a sad piece of Cheetos was going to fuck some sadness to relief some sad person in new jersey that is fucking sad.With clenched assholes,he quickly then shot gay people in the testicles, collecting them and sending them to Onsola's gay house. The sad fucker was crying like a sad ass fucker which is really fucking sad. Sad thoughts made him eat ice cream and drink liquor in the restroom, which made him have exsplosive diahhrea then he died. So the people were fucking sad and fucked each in the sadness. Sadness was spread across the whole sad fucking world and ended up drowning them in sadness. It's sad. The sad fuckers fucked up everything and destroyed humanity with sadness. He, Sc1ence01, came to a fucking conclusion: this is it, Im really sad. fuck me daddy,
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
It's a normal night in Orlando where everyone is sad as fuck because shooting in the dark is sad as fuck. One sad fucking another sad in a sad fucker's fucking sad sadness. The sad fucking fucker, who was fucking a sad piece of Cheetos was going to fuck some sadness to relief some sad person in new jersey that is fucking sad.With clenched assholes,he quickly then shot gay people in the testicles, collecting them and sending them to Onsola's gay house. The sad fucker was crying like a sad ass fucker which is really fucking sad. Sad thoughts made him eat ice cream and drink liquor in the restroom, which made him have exsplosive diahhrea then he died. So the people were fucking sad and fucked each in the sadness. Sadness was spread across the whole sad fucking world and ended up drowning them in sadness. It's sad. The sad fuckers fucked up everything and destroyed humanity with sadness. He, Sc1ence01, came to a fucking conclusion: this is it, Im really sad. fuck me daddy, really fucking hard
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's a normal night in Orlando where everyone is sad as fuck because shooting in the dark is sad as fuck. One sad fucking another sad in a sad fucker's fucking sad sadness. The sad fucking fucker, who was fucking a sad piece of Cheetos was going to fuck some sadness to relief some sad person in new jersey that is fucking sad.With clenched assholes,he quickly then shot gay people in the testicles, collecting them and sending them to Onsola's gay house. The sad fucker was crying like a sad ass fucker which is really fucking sad. Sad thoughts made him eat ice cream and drink liquor in the restroom, which made him have exsplosive diahhrea then he died. So the people were fucking sad and fucked each in the sadness. Sadness was spread across the whole sad fucking world and ended up drowning them in sadness. It's sad. The sad fuckers fucked up everything and destroyed humanity with sadness. He, Sc1ence01, came to a fucking conclusion: this is it, Im really sad. fuck me daddy, really fucking hard and Diuway died

Hey! That's pretty good!
It's a normal night in Orlando where everyone is sad as fuck because shooting in the dark is sad as fuck. One sad fucking another sad in a sad fucker's fucking sad sadness. The sad fucking fucker, who was fucking a sad piece of Cheetos was going to fuck some sadness to relief some sad person in new jersey that is fucking sad.With clenched assholes,he quickly then shot gay people in the testicles, collecting them and sending them to Onsola's gay house. The sad fucker was crying like a sad ass fucker which is really fucking sad. Sad thoughts made him eat ice cream and drink liquor in the restroom, which made him have exsplosive diahhrea then he died. So the people were fucking sad and fucked each in the sadness. Sadness was spread across the whole sad fucking world and ended up drowning them in sadness. It's sad. The sad fuckers fucked up everything and destroyed humanity with sadness. He, Sc1ence01, came to a fucking conclusion: this is it, Im really sad. fuck me daddy, really fucking hard and Diuway died.THE END

I counted 10 sentences I want to start the story

so build off this:

In Science01's head
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
In Science01's head Small dicks were
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
In Science01's head Small dicks were considered hot because

hint: because he got small
In Science01's head Small dicks were considered hot because he is Asian.
You opened the SpaghettiO's, now you gotta sniff them.
In Science01's head Small dicks were considered hot because he is Asian. And Asia is
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
In Science01's head Small dicks were considered hot because he is Asian. And Asia is Sc1ence's homeland

I wanna see how this one would horribly go.