Ranking
Can we have a spiritwrestling.tbm server? It's a great grappling mod.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
I would greatly enjoy it if we could get a quick ABD or greykido room going. Preferably with a rank or qi restriction. I feel that the new players might appreciate that as well so they don't get stomped on in the current QA system.

Side note, if the match time could be increased to something higher than 350 it would benefit the skilled players that routinely just have games end in points.
Challenged is 100% right. Quick rooms with QI restriction and longer matchframes, I'm sure there are many others that want it 2
Originally Posted by Gambi321 View Post
The Sumore public server should be removed since no one is playing it.

It has a decent player base for a new mod that's been official for three weeks. Certainly more than taido.

GMs: any news on battledome? Have you received any more feedback? Any comments?
Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
It has a decent player base for a new mod that's been official for three weeks. Certainly more than taido.

Oh, right. I totally forgot that it's that new.
Ok i have a mod thats intresting in its own way, its called runshu, pretty much the basis of this mod is that the gravity is higher there is no DM or Frac, your hands are heavier than the rest of the body, the turn frames are set to 15, and your engage distance is 500, causing you to find a way to get closer to the other player, then fight to the death, the only way to win is to dq the other person, however there is a twist to this mod to make it more evil than it already is, this is based off classic meaning wrists dq, causing you to be extremely cautious, i hope this mod intrests you guys http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=536031