Toribash
Original Post
Ghost experiances
Tell me your scariest stories, I have one that nearly got me crapping myself but it could of been anything so I won't tell, not even that scary.
Tint is sex.
lol id go paranoid and id throw the chair out if that hapenned to me, seriously
Tint is sex.
I really haven't experienced any things like that but i would want to go into a house which is very old and abadonned.
Well, one night... Just a normal night, I guess I had one. I was laying there in bed, and for some reason I opened my eyes. On the wall I was facing, I saw the like..outline of a mans face/head. I rubbed my eyes, and did a double take. Now, there was a woman and a kid. They were standing like they were Taking a famil portrait. The man in th back with the woman on he left Nd he smaller child on the right. And the image wouldn't go away for like 5 mins. After that, I tried to go to sleep, but this image of a room wasin my bead. It was like an old farmers kitchen. And I knew I didt imagine it, because don't like westen stuff, and there were things in thereive never seen before. This image lasted till I fell asleep.

Another time I just head someone whisper my name. Which scared the shit out of me.

I used an iPhone, excuse my spelling mistakes
Last edited by may0naise; Jun 14, 2010 at 03:08 PM.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Every time I exit my room and come back I see something like a white dog crawling behind me bed. D:
It's creepy, especially when home alone.
Centuries Of Damn
I once saw a 3d cross-section of a 4 dimensional being.
once when i looked at the mirror,i saw two shadows of my self.one was normal and the other black.turns out that my shadow reflected on the mirror.