Toribash
what if you buy a namechange for $, does it go x2 for each time you change it as with tc's?
Originally Posted by aero View Post
what if you buy a namechange for $, does it go x2 for each time you change it as with tc's?

Talked about this with icky couple months ago. Pretty sure it doesnt double everytime if i remember correctly.

Originally Posted by Venoninho0 View Post
do vips receive a discount on namechanges ? '='

99% sure that the anwser is no. That would not make any sense.

Originally Posted by St3lla888 View Post
Do you have to pay in PayPal or can you give like a 20usd steam gift card?

Pretty sure it wouldve been stated.

Originally Posted by Icky View Post
The PayPal account for sending money to is [email protected]
Don't send anything until I tell you the final price and that the thing you're asking for follows the rules listed above.
All PayPal fees are paid by the customer.

Last edited by Plus; Jan 25, 2017 at 01:07 PM.
Complicated, Single Item (Between 501 and 1000 polys)......................... $50, so i need to pay the price, submit the 3D item, and i can have it ingame and both me and my opponent can see it?
Originally Posted by jeff1999 View Post
Complicated, Single Item (Between 501 and 1000 polys)......................... $50, so i need to pay the price, submit the 3D item, and i can have it ingame and both me and my opponent can see it?

It's not only a .obj file, in that case the item will be getting released on the database, so yeah everyone would be able to see it if you buy one
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Was zurük bleibt ist erinnerung
i got a few more question, would it be ok if i m a little bit over limit on the 3D item, for example 10xx polys, or it have to be exactly 1000 or below, and would it be possible to get a 1500 poly if i pay more?
Depending on what it is, how many polys, how "big" the file is all together. Negotiations can take place if it's over the 1000 poly limit.
It's the same kind of infraction you would get for a useless post or something similar but with a custom reason I think.
You guys should implement a signature customisation, by this I mean more lines(even more than the ones you get with ViP)
-----
Also one question. When payment is done do we need to wait for the account to update? or its instant
Last edited by Theory; Mar 3, 2017 at 05:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
You guys should implement a signature customisation, by this I mean more lines(even more than the ones you get with ViP)
-----
Also one question. When payment is done do we need to wait for the account to update? or its instant

All changes are done manually by an admin.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions