ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
war rework
Clan Wars at this point have nothing going for them.
-no incentive
-hard to find matches
-no variety in mods

Here are my ideas on how to fix the war system

incentive: make a 3D item or arm banner that only the top 3 clans get or even just clan #1 is allowed to have.

Matches: I think if we had an application that allowed us to choose up to 5 mods we can play and the amount of rounds we would like to play with a dead line set to 1 week.

The application would be then set on a list where any other clan could click on it and accept it with out knowing what clan it was made by.
If no-one accepts it with in 1 hour then war invite would then disappear.
Then the clan would have to make another challenge.

Mods: I think that it's getting rather boring when everyone fights in ABD, except [Parrot]. Id like to see more mods in wars such as judo-frac, wushu, tK, greykido, lenshu, etc.
Last edited by Justin; Jun 9, 2015 at 04:51 PM.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
It's not an overall bad idea. Maybe we could choose mods or have mods rotate every week.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Good idea.

The war system at the moment is decent at best. And I know what you guys are saying when you say that it's hard to find a war for certain clans.

I just feel like it would be rate for a clan to have the exact same specifications for a war. Plus, is there a time limit? And if a war is taken, who gets the message to confirm that a war is about to start? The leader? Is there even a confirmation button to confirm a war?

As for incentive, there's always warring with prizes. But really, who uses them.

Though, a badge/arm band would be cool for #1 clans.

Generally, I like the idea on paper, but might be different in practice. I support this anyway, I guess.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
War system is already getting a rework. The page about it is literally on the same page as this thread. So, yeah.

Good idea in mind, but unlikely to be apart of the overhaul that's occuring.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
i think thats called points jk but that might be a good idea and just because there making a new system doesn't mean they can't see our ideas
If you're reading this its to late
I updated my idea and changed a few things if you guys are wondering about how it works you can visit this site.

http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Supported.
Unlike the shitty "reset everything in wars" idea, this actually edits it while leaving the work of others left around. It'd be like selling both Geta after you worked so hard for them, and want to keep them.
I like it.
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris
Well I think this needs to be put here as its the basis of the current reworking of the system

I do like the idea mentioned of having more mod variety though, however I think rather than one mod every week, a pool of mods so that there is still some freedom

perhaps a striking mod with high grav, striking with low grav, tk, kido and a judo mod every week
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Yeah I didn't say one mod a week.
I said I think we should have a group or "pool" of mods to choose from instead of just ABD.
I say this because not every clan is ABD strong and this leaves a lot of competition out of the war scene.

Doing this might increase activity amongst other clans and open up more clan based events.
👹 Bushido Member 👹
Hi, we're already working on re-doing the clan war system (and also more clan events). If you have an idea pertaining to the clan war system and it is: well thought out and equipped with full details of how your idea will work, then you can PM a clan mod with your input and it may see it's way into the new stats system.

But there's no need to make so many suggestion threads for it since it's already being done as we speak. We're doing our best to get the necessary changes to the system in.