Ranking
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
The power of your now dead and rotted mind. Do'ho'ho

I believe this when you die.

I'll die assuming there's going to be nothing, however. I don't want to get my hopes up. I can hope for it to be like angel beats when I die :3

gah, yeah, i hear that. Im an athiest but I honestly hope that there is an afterlife. I hope all you religious fellows are right. People say god is good and god is great. If he is so good and so great then he will dismiss the fact that i didnt believe in him lol. He'll be like "Oh, i understand where your comin' from brah. I kinda didnt show myself to you so i guess its only natural that you wouldnt believe in me. Heres a bag of pot for your troubles". .... yeaahhh...thats how shit is gonna go down
Redbull Gave Me Wings
yup thats what i think. nothing. itll just go black and youll cease to exist...damnit fuck...lol ... hate thinking about these things. I hope so much that there is an afterlife.
Redbull Gave Me Wings
wingedgod basically just summed up how I think god would react if in the chance that he does exist would say. If he wanted us to believe he would do something. He'd dismiss it as understandable and give us our peace.
Well seeing how my religion is christianity, I do belive that when you die, if you have excepted God's gift to you that then your spirit shall go to Heaven. But, if you do not accept the gift then you go to Hell.

The Bible says that Heaven IS perfect and that everything in it is perfect.
that is an impossible reality nothing is perfect absolute perfection is unattainable in life or in death
Originally Posted by Beldum View Post
that is an impossible reality nothing is perfect absolute perfection is unattainable in life or in death

Technically, everything is perfect as everything obeys physical laws just perfectly perfect. You just might not agree with that perfection.
;p
How are you?
Originally Posted by Beldum View Post

And how are you to know? Can you give me evidence?
that may be perfect but if its not perfect in everyone's eyes or perfect in every form it can/can't be used then absolute perfection is not true
@glitch how is heaven perfect? some people still alive arent there so someone who misses a relative could want to meet them and its imposible so its not perfect to them and therefore absolute perfection is unattainable
Last edited by Beldum; Apr 4, 2011 at 09:05 AM.
Wow Beldum, you are saying that Heaven is bad for people who are not in it. Sure people will miss relitives and want to see them it Heaven, but if that person and there relitive truly are saved, then they will see them it Heaven, when they die.