Toribash
I existed

/thread

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Was never a to me with LesDuncan, but some of ConCon, and whatnot. I never cared to be in their videos. Also, that was very descriptive, how you won that tourney. XD
The best thing I've done in Toribash was probably marketing and being apart of the Market Squad.

I really enjoyed marketing, it made my days go by fast and it seemed to me like there wasn't enough time in the day to market as much as I wanted to.

Also, with being Market Squad I got to help out the community with the market section of the forums, the part of Toribash I loved and enjoyed the most. I was always a market/forum guy and not too big ingame, although I'm not the worst player ingame. Being able to help others with marketing, getting their items/tc from scammers, etc was all pretty enjoyable to me because I like to help when I can. However, not having an active MS lead after Solax resigned really brought my morale down.

I also reported a few bugs to site devs, which were usually market/trading based so in a since I also liked being able to have better access to trying to get things to be fixed that needed to be fixed in order to better Toribash.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Mine was probably being ES even doe I have only been ES for like 2 months
Saved myself in a boxshu tourney, I was bifocated and I managed to fling my self towards him and he sat on my fist, DQing him before my torso hit the ground 1 frame after.
Best thing was probably reaching rank 1. It's nice to see your name at the top corner of the website even though it's small and no one cares.
Yeah, well that's because now so many can say they have, like I've been rank 1 a few times. Then also, a ton of rank 1 players only did matchmaking, farmed, or they avoid good players.
Beating a rank 1 and 0 in aikido one after the other and getting a rank of like 12 in ABD

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

(HvC)Havoc Clan Page