Toribash
Original Post
share cool programming projects
ya'll got any cool projects you wanna share but never had a place to do it?

do it here

im working on script stuff for this god tier game, but nothing to share yet
I used to make script loops for runescape with python to learn the basics of the language, but I haven’t done much beyond that. It was very fun tho, I’d recommend anyone wanting to learn python have a crack at it.. I haven’t found another project yet so I’ve been slacking on the programming :^(
If anyone has some recommendations I would love some inspiration to get back into it

(If anyone does want to see the base code I was using I’m happy to share it, I am a programming noob so don’t expect anything too flashy, but if you’re familiar with the game and and have an interest in learning python I’ll gladly show you everything I used so you can try it out.. you don’t even need to know how to code it’s a great first-timer project. Just PM me because I may not check back here for a while)
-----
Ooh I just remembered, I never quite worked it out, but I was trying to make a program that will run in the background and essentially use a hotkey to trigger a set pattern of mouse movements, clicks and key presses.. I was going down the route of using a virtual environment to achieve it, but never quite found something suitable for my OS.
If anybody has any ideas, I’m all ears
Last edited by RAAAGE; Dec 11, 2018 at 10:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i'm working on a discord bot, can't really show that, as for something i'm working on currently: https://darkbox.us

as for proof it's actually my work:

screenshot

Pretty cool projects above.

As for myself, nothing "cool", but I'm trying to re-create tamagotchi in C#. Nothing to show as of now
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
Pretty cool projects above.

As for myself, nothing "cool", but I'm trying to re-create tamagotchi in C#. Nothing to show as of now

please send me a beta once you get that, i used to love playing with tamagotchis.
thought i'd share some progress i'm making on a moderation discord bot.

screenshot

a bit more progress made on the bot (added a few logging things)

screenshot