Ranking
Hey! Most members know me as... Obito!!, but my real name is matt I'm currently using my second account which ive had for a good amount of time now but my main is actually called Matt2143. I've been in this clan for a little time now but as long as I've been in this clan I've seen it make alot of progress. I think that's because Of Everyone looking up to Nun as a good leader. I'll stay in this clan till it gets official and I've thought about things and ive made a decision to Give 80% of earnings on this account, from bet servers, to the bank !! One day I do hope I'll be put in the rank of War leader but until then I'll do everything in my power to get this clan to.... [Vo]!!!!

Oh one thing I forgot to say, I'm gonna fight every single member and beat them infact, I'll ss and save my wins against those I beat!!
Last edited by Obito10; Oct 29, 2017 at 05:52 PM.
Heya guys, you seem to be using a bank but don't have the name listed on your thread, please fix this in 7 days or we will have to close this thread
h
I would join (Vo) again if i was not in (Budo)! I miss this clan but ill be peeking around ;)

Eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
guess who's back, back again, VoLT is back, tell the allies