ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Event]Spring Fling

Do you have a partner that when you fight with them you are unstoppable? Do you think you can battle your way to the top with them and show your skill? Well now you can! Ultimate Presents an annual event Spring Fling!!! In this event you will get to choose one partner and you will be a team. Your team will battle to the top in a standard knockout bracket and fight to be the best team out there!

Due to short notice on the event;), I am the only organizer for the event. So don't be afraid to shoot me a Private Message.

Okay, so the introduction pretty much stated everything. You will choose a partner of your choice and that will be your team. Your team will be put in a standard bracket form according to GMT and will fight your way to the first place. There will be 16 teams, 32 people in total. Easy to understand right?

About the mods.
There will be a set mod for each round, every mod will have to do with Aikido because this event is Sponsored by Team Aikido. So mods such as: Aikido.tbm, Aikidobigdojo.tbm, Greykido.tbm, and Aikido7.tbm will be randomly picked each round out of a random mod generator. You will be notified one day in advanced so your team has time to practice.

About the fighting.
Alright, so since there is two teams going against each other, this is quite tricky. This will be a formal streak knockout first to 3. A streak knockout is when the team decides on the first person to fight and that first person keeps fighting until he loses then he gets switched out. Then obviously the loser switches every time. It is possible for one person to win the first 3 matches and win the round for you. But hell! What does that hurt? You guys at least advance to the next round;)

Example of posting results:

Team Goatse 3:2 Team Clap
[u]Beta(2);[u]-ian-(1)
[u]Blah(1);[u]Rude(1)

1. There is an entry fee. Send 10k to Bank
Why 10k you ask? Check out the prizes. 16x10000=160k
2. Find a set GMT you can both work with.
3. After that's done, leave a message like this:

Your Team name: Ex. Goatse
Team Members With Clan Tag: Ex. [u]Beta and [u]-ian-
Decided GMT: -7
You've sent 10,000 toricredits to Bank.

First Place: 80k (Each player splits 40k)
Second Place: 60k (Each player splits 30k)
Third Place: 30k (each player split 15k)

Last edited by Jak; Mar 26, 2013 at 07:42 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Well, you're starting very well, it will give your clan more popular and a lot of tc.
I would like to play too, but i don't have sufficient tc.
i wana join the spring flig event with any clan member that wants to if i can
Swexx | Beta | Internet | Erth| Orko | Suck | Water | Numbers |
|
Blah
|
Sounds interesting. The easter holidays has just started for me, so I can hopefully participate.
Your Team name: Fagatrons
Team Members With Clan Tag: Raid and [TSS]Chrisfinne
Decided GMT: -5
You've sent 10,000 toricredits to Bank.
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale