Toribash
Original Post
(Idiot) Clan Application Thread
This Is The Idiot Clan Recruitment Center.
Application Will Be FreeForm Application/Simple ApplicationWe are focusing In-Forum And In-Game.We Recommended that you good at
Aikido,Wushu,Judo,And Ninjutsu And included 3 of your best replays.

Simple Application

Last edited by FeedMeMore; Feb 2, 2014 at 08:11 AM.
Hey feed can u tell me or give me a lonk to clan fourms
Fufu lame i aint wit it gratata extend it
Hey i would love to be in your clan i am good at the recommended mod even though im only blue belt i have beaten master :P (may of got lucky more than once) As for the replays im not sure how to post them . No idea why it says juniour member :P. I am 18
Even tho im not the one with power (cough) can i get some feedme (cough) lol but anyways
You didnt answer all the questions
Fufu lame i aint wit it gratata extend it
My application for [Idiot]
Age -12
Belt -Brown 2 or 1 game to black my main is 3rd Dan black belt
GMT -+0
Forum Activity (1-10)-9-10
InGame Activity (1-10)-9-10
Past Clans -Rekd,Ascend and elite
Why You Left Them -
Rekd Because every one was kicked including me
Ascend Because i fell in argue ments with people and left
And elite i got kicked for using my old application
What you can offer to our clan -Help Make it offical
Why You Want To Join Us -Cuz im a idiot
Will you become Idiot when you join us-Im already a idiot.
About Your Self -(Min 1 Pharagraph)-
Well as you know im 12 my real name is Gaspard.I also have skype if you will ever need it is wolf.black645 i do karate im a Orange belt irl my friend graded yesterday we have lessons on thursday after school for an hour im also good at football and make replays.Some thing about me in toribash:Im a nice guy my main account name is wolfkidxD but it was banned on 17th december 2013 its gonna get un banned 17 feb wich is soon im very happy that ut was gonna get unban soon i cant wait but after all it was banned because my friend ninja2orb said he wants to duel with doctorgold first to 3 for 15k abd and soo basicly we started my friend was up first he got shovelled and was about to lose and guess what he reset the game and im like wtf he said 0-0 i said 1-0 --_-- he muted me. I started fighting and lost but still 0-0 i said OMG!!! its 2 f*cking 0 and we both got banned thanks for listening

3 of your best Idiot Replays (Highly Recommended) - Here are some of my replays on my main:

Current Attachments (129.4 KB) #wolfkidxD - Energy.rpl (19.4 KB) #wolfkidxD - No Mercy.rpl (27.4 KB) #wolfkidxD - Random.rpl (35.7 KB) #wolfkidxD - Spinin.rpl (46.9 KB)

Also i wanna donate 3.3k to the clan
-----
Guys ounfortunatly i cant donte sorry.i just lost 5.7k in bets.
Attached Files
#wolfkidxD - Energy.rpl (19.4 KB, 4 views)
#wolfkidxD - No Mercy.rpl (27.4 KB, 3 views)
#wolfkidxD - Random.rpl (35.7 KB, 3 views)
#wolfkidxD - Spinin.rpl (46.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by FirstHack; Feb 7, 2014 at 10:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
LOL >:D
Originally Posted by FirstHack View Post
Age -12
Belt -Brown 2 or 1 game to black my main is 3rd Dan black belt
GMT -+0
Forum Activity (1-10)-9-10
InGame Activity (1-10)-9-10
Past Clans -Rekd,Ascend and elite
Why You Left Them -
Rekd Because every one was kicked including me
Ascend Because i fell in argue ments with people and left
And elite i got kicked for using my old application
What you can offer to our clan -Help Make it offical
Why You Want To Join Us -Cuz im a idiot
Will you become Idiot when you join us-Im already a idiot.
About Your Self -(Min 1 Pharagraph)-
Well as you know im 12 my real name is Gaspard.I also have skype if you will ever need it is wolf.black645 i do karate im a Orange belt irl my friend graded yesterday we have lessons on thursday after school for an hour im also good at football and make replays.Some thing about me in toribash:Im a nice guy my main account name is wolfkidxD but it was banned on 17th december 2013 its gonna get un banned 17 feb wich is soon im very happy that ut was gonna get unban soon i cant wait but after all it was banned because my friend ninja2orb said he wants to duel with doctorgold first to 3 for 15k abd and soo basicly we started my friend was up first he got shovelled and was about to lose and guess what he reset the game and im like wtf he said 0-0 i said 1-0 --_-- he muted me. I started fighting and lost but still 0-0 i said OMG!!! its 2 f*cking 0 and we both got banned thanks for listening

3 of your best Idiot Replays (Highly Recommended) - Here are some of my replays on my main:

Current Attachments (129.4 KB) #wolfkidxD - Energy.rpl (19.4 KB) #wolfkidxD - No Mercy.rpl (27.4 KB) #wolfkidxD - Random.rpl (35.7 KB) #wolfkidxD - Spinin.rpl (46.9 KB)

Also i wanna donate 3.3k to the clan
-----
Guys ounfortunatly i cant donte sorry.i just lost 5.7k in bets.

thats a yes from me

and its ok if you cant donate,you can donate next time
Belt:Blue almost brown
Favorite mod: aikido, aikidobigdojo, spar and parkour
Forum activity:8
Ingame:9
No previous clan
I want to join cause the members seem nice and many indonesians
i can offer you my skill and my active and my friendship
Belt: Green
Forum Activity: 0-1 (Have not created forum thing yet)
Ingame: 5-7
Well, i wanna join because i have never been in one, I truly am an idiot, and i was hoping someone would show me some really cool tricks
Originally Posted by silvertron View Post
Belt:Blue almost brown
Favorite mod: aikido, aikidobigdojo, spar and parkour
Forum activity:8
Ingame:9
No previous clan
I want to join cause the members seem nice and many indonesians
i can offer you my skill and my active and my friendship

Accepted.

Originally Posted by DomoEpix View Post
Belt: Green
Forum Activity: 0-1 (Have not created forum thing yet)
Ingame: 5-7
Well, i wanna join because i have never been in one, I truly am an idiot, and i was hoping someone would show me some really cool tricks

Thats a no from me