Toribash
I am a 10th dan black belt. this account was made 2013 so 4 years old i was born 2004 that makes me 13 about to be 14 i like to joke around using bad words. I am a casual player because i think this game is more social then competitive. My best mods are sparing mushu and abd time to time. this clan seemed cool stable and not a total knock over like my other clans. I've been in Error,pew and others that i forgot.
Last edited by kkklerer; Nov 18, 2017 at 04:57 AM.
Originally Posted by Pentagnos View Post
Pentagnos

Belt: I'm a 3rd Dan but I used to have a 6th Dan that I stopped using because of it's god awful name, Bashlord02.

I made it @5 years ago and I created this account @2 years ago after a 3 year long hiatus due to my hatred of the name I gave myself.

I tend to reflect the style of the person I'm up against. I'm more competitive though I'd say.

I'm 17 years young and getting ready to graduate as a senior.

My best mods from most to least Favorite are:
Boxshu, Mushu, ABD, and Weapon mods.

I'm also a WIP Texture artist and a GOD AWFUL musician. I'd say my best traits are my ability to stay calm under pressure and my comedic personality (I like puns).

I want to join because I know Abyss offers great training and I want to better master Parkour and Sparring, while having people to contribute my efforts and developing skills towards. I hope you'll have me. ^-^

AMAZING app! I can feel the personality through my pc lol. Accepted
-----
Originally Posted by kkklerer View Post
I am a 10th dan black belt. this account was made 2013 so 4 years old i was born 2004 that makes me 13 about to be 14 i like to joke around using bad words. I am a casual player because i think this game is more social then competitive. My best mods are sparing mushu and abd time to time. this clan seemed cool stable and not a total knock over like my other clans. I've been in Error,pew and others that i forgot.

Nice Nice. Tcgmunky tested you some already so ill follow up with you
Last edited by tlclay; Nov 18, 2017 at 04:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yo, I'm weebooo
I'm a yellow belt, but I learn quickly(in my opinion) I used to have another account named piurai(since it came up as "plural" ingame and plural was already taken) But I started to get hate since everyone thought i was an alt

Best mods: I can play nearly any mod that isn't tk related. I can spar, trick, play grappling mods(such as abd greykido etc..) and play no grab mods( such as boxshu, lenshu etc..). I can't parkour though. still learning how to do that.

Why you should let me join? Good question. I can help the clan financial wise and rank wise. Yes, I am also applying for"competition". I am decently active,and can help the clan in anything that is not related to art. You need someone to finish a war? I got you. You need some tc? I got you. Man, you need a new pet dog? I got you.
About myself: Well, I'm just an average 14 year old in highschool. I was born in september though (so I'm supposed to be in 8th grade) so I'm one of the youngest in my grade. The first time I heard about toribash, I was really excited, especially when I watched lesduncan's videos. Got me into the game instantly. Random info: I like canines, wolves being my favorite animal, and if i had to pick a favorite dog, I'd pick a german sheperd. Rottweiler being a close second.
Thanks for reading the app ^^
P.S. I was already tested by tlclay and tcmunky.
Belt:7th dan
Playing for a year or so not sure quit for a while
competitive
ABD FOR LIFE ( a little boxshu also )
(:
I Buy/Sell stuff here
The name is TamedWolf. I have reached black belt sad I know. My best mods are wushu/mushu. You know you want me in your clan you cant resist me. I'm only kidding but really I think I should be apart of your clan because I enjoy helping others while having a good time. I think of myself more of a casual player but I like competition.
Application for Abyss
Name: xSlyy

Belt: White Belt on this acc, I lost password for 2 others, one is a 3rd Dan Black belt, I forget the name to be honest, the other is a brown belt I think, the name is SlapThat

Best Mods: I'm not sure what I'm good at, just a little bit of everything I guess to be honest with you.

About Yourself: I am a 14 year old Freshmen in Highschool, I enjoy many types of games and play lots of steam games and I have been playing Toribash for around 3-4 years now with added breaks in between. I am on the wrestling team and I have a passion for Parkour related things which is why I like doing tricking in the game even though I'm not that good to be honest.

Why we should let you join: I am a pretty funny guy so I can get along with everyone pretty well and I love playing Toribash so don't expect me to leave anytime soon, I like meeting new people as well so it will be a fun experience for me and the people around me in the time I spend with the clan.

What part are you applying for: I am applying for Casual since tournaments are fun but I would much rather spend my time with replay making and just having fun. I don't have any replays because they are all on my previous computer but I hope that doesn't cause any problems since I should be able to prove that I have a decent amount of skill in the game.

Thank you and I hope I get in, Sincerely, Sly.
Originally Posted by TamedWolf View Post
The name is TamedWolf. I have reached black belt sad I know. My best mods are wushu/mushu. You know you want me in your clan you cant resist me. I'm only kidding but really I think I should be apart of your clan because I enjoy helping others while having a good time. I think of myself more of a casual player but I like competition.

Good application, kinda short but its got a little personality to it. Accepted

Originally Posted by xSlyy View Post
Name: xSlyy

Belt: White Belt on this acc, I lost password for 2 others, one is a 3rd Dan Black belt, I forget the name to be honest, the other is a brown belt I think, the name is SlapThat

Best Mods: I'm not sure what I'm good at, just a little bit of everything I guess to be honest with you.

About Yourself: I am a 14 year old Freshmen in Highschool, I enjoy many types of games and play lots of steam games and I have been playing Toribash for around 3-4 years now with added breaks in between. I am on the wrestling team and I have a passion for Parkour related things which is why I like doing tricking in the game even though I'm not that good to be honest.

Why we should let you join: I am a pretty funny guy so I can get along with everyone pretty well and I love playing Toribash so don't expect me to leave anytime soon, I like meeting new people as well so it will be a fun experience for me and the people around me in the time I spend with the clan.

What part are you applying for: I am applying for Casual since tournaments are fun but I would much rather spend my time with replay making and just having fun. I don't have any replays because they are all on my previous computer but I hope that doesn't cause any problems since I should be able to prove that I have a decent amount of skill in the game.

Thank you and I hope I get in, Sincerely, Sly.

Awesome application! You can tell you actually put some effort in and that'll get you far in this clan. Accepted :3
hello, i am ZXQQ and i'd like to become a member of AB im good at ABD and other grapple mods ima blue belt but have 3 accounts adding the belts makes me 4th dan im 13 irl im very competitive and i think ill be a good addition because i love ABD lenshu and im very active. i really love this game im always am jc a friend in ab suggested this clan in my apinion its good im very good at grapple kick and no grab mods im also a dick sometimes :3
Last edited by ZQXX; Dec 10, 2017 at 10:49 PM.
Originally Posted by ZQXX View Post
hello, i am ZXQQ and i'd like to become a member of AB im good at ABD and other grapple mods ima blue belt but have 3 accounts adding the belts makes me 4th dan im 13 irl im very competitive and i think ill be a good addition because i love ABD lenshu and im very active im also a dick sometimes :3

LOL. “Im also a dick sometimes.” Well the application is passable, so we will give you the ingame test tomorrow or when you can and go from there.
Before I get into this application, I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I've been playing Toribash since 2011. Loved the game for a long time until about 2 years ago, I quit. I've lost a lot of my skill that I'm working to gain back. I am currently 17 years of age [18 in 27 days] and I live in the USA. If there's any more information you want about me, feel free to ask. This guy, is an honest guy and probably one of the nicest you'll ever meet. Thanks for taking the time to read this. On to the application...

Filthy Casual or Competition - Casual at this point until I get all my skill back...

Belt/Dan - 3rd Dan Black Belt

What are you good at? - I used to be a pretty good spar creator before I stopped playing. I currently am getting back into the game with Aikido and Judo. I also make Graphics Art.

Why? - I saw a couple players in-game and thought this clan is very well made. Honorable, as well.

Prior Clans - [Qu] Quantam, [Secret] Secret, (NUKE) Nuclear
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------