Ranking
Originally Posted by PiePwn View Post
Is that a game or something.... Why post a video? Urgh... I'm confuzzled.

Yes. It is a game. Yes. He posted a video. I don't understand what you're confused about?
Bought the game now so I have two accounts, playing on Ezeeth. Forgot to mention that you can pre-order it for 15 euros. This means you get an additional 10 heroes and you will be able to access the game when it gets released.
Totalbiscuit requested that he play with me after I had a game with him, I now play semi-regularly together with him and MAY be in one of his first look videos for SMITE as he said he was recording while playing. If he uploads a SMITE video, look for "Voxel" playing as Artemis, did decent in the game he said he recorded.

(if you guys don't know who totalbiscuit/totalhalibut is then he's a huge podcaster/commentator with around 250 mill video views and 800k subs on youtube)

overall he's a really great guy, though, didn't expect him to be so nice.
I got a beta key from torigod (thanks again ) and this is actually an amazing game. One thing though that annoys me is when you attack it slows you down. That's about it everythings great and seems like it will be very fun once I understand everything.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I love playing games in beta, because you can see how they slowly form it.

I requested that they made the counters on the items that stack abilities on minion/god kills, and they implemented it.

Probably wasn't just me that requested it, but it's still cool to know that you helped contribute to the game.
Yea thats pretty sweet
well i think artemis is op as hell
and so far i like playing ra, its like better lux
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Ive been wanting to play smite for awhile looks really awesome but cant get a beta key from the website I guess they are really slow or something. Looking forward to the beta if I get in Artemis looks fun and rather OP if you ask me lol
RIP Dtwonfire
So anyone who's remotely good at this game wanna jump on skype and teach me how to do this? Just basic things and such.
piss