Ranking
Original Post
Try to edit a bit more frequently, avoid spending too much time in the air.
The fact that you got that leg and decap dm in one motion was really good
You could see ideas but they lacked execution
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
That is pretty darn cool, except for the fact that you bashed yourself into uke alot, i gotta admit that those 2 last hits were pretty fucking good. Remember to not rush out your replays, only proceed whith the replay if you are happy with the part that you are currently working on. Fluidity is key in madmans, Remember that.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Thanks for the feedback, people ^^
-----
More replays.
Attached Files
Last edited by Shayu; Feb 7, 2015 at 03:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~Howtobecomeacentipede
When you did your opener i expected a jump but its cool that you made something different, what i dont like is that you rapidly raised your shoulders it doesnt look smooth.
I think it wasnt necessary to grab after the opener, i think you could have used your left leg to jump of the ground, also i think the position of the grab wasnt that good (but still ok).
the first kick wasnt that clean, try to hit only with your foot or your hands (like you did to get the decap). the leg dm looks like it just happened and you didnt expected it in the first place.

I hope this was helpful, and dont understand me wrong i think you really have potential and that you are able to make great replays. :3
Also i would recommend that you take a look at Larfen's youtube channel cuz he gives CnC on replay's and its very helpful.
Last edited by Kazu; Feb 7, 2015 at 10:48 PM.
Pidda's spirit animal
Good replays, I like the ending on the second replay best, not sure about how you became a centipede though tbh, still looked just like a tori to me!

I would say try to make the opening a little more fluid, and take your time on it! So you can get good power with a first hit and make the whole replay a little less disjointed.
Originally Posted by SmallBowl View Post
Good replays, I like the ending on the second replay best, not sure about how you became a centipede though tbh, still looked just like a tori to me!

I would say try to make the opening a little more fluid, and take your time on it! So you can get good power with a first hit and make the whole replay a little less disjointed.

Thanks, I'm actually really happy that I can get constructive help like this :^) I'll edit the replay.
Imagine if cows could fly... wow
I am fabulous!