Ranking
That's some good stuff there mate.

I love that senshi replay. It flows nicely, the decap is awesome. The part i liked the most was how you slowed down in midair just before the cap. Simply majestic.

As for the tricking, i m not going to comment it. Because i suck at it, and i have no idea how to CnC tricking.

If you could check some of my shit i would be so happy.
ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Originally Posted by GrAmOf0n View Post
That's some good stuff there mate.

I love that senshi replay. It flows nicely, the decap is awesome. The part i liked the most was how you slowed down in midair just before the cap. Simply majestic.

As for the tricking, i m not going to comment it. Because i suck at it, and i have no idea how to CnC tricking.

If you could check some of my shit i would be so happy.

Thankful for the CnC! It motivates me! :^
Imagine if cows could fly... wow
I am fabulous!
Bump, new replay coming soon
-----
new replay
Attached Files
!Shayu - Shotukan.rpl (146.7 KB, 15 views)
Last edited by Shayu; Feb 13, 2015 at 01:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am fabulous!
Originally Posted by Shayu View Post
Bump, new replay coming soon
-----
new replay

I really liked the beginning but I feel the first kick is a missed opportunity for a DM, atho the second kick also does the job.

I do not like the decap all too much, it looks weak like you just pulled the head off.

The "jump" in the end is way too stiff aswell, making it look like you suddenly froze because of the contrast to the earlier flow.

Execution: meh.
6/10

"Kewlness:" Greenland (above Antarctica cool and slightly cooler than Alaska)
7/10
Last edited by Chirs; Feb 13, 2015 at 01:54 PM.
Chirs says it all The replay had lots of potential but you didn't execute it well enough to fullfill it. Remember that that sexy edit button is always there for you to use and if you fail the first time you need to keep on trying. It is important for you to not take any offence to your CnC, it just lets you down. Remember that we are here to help and not to ruin your self confidence.

Keep trying m8

6/10
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Guys, please don't tell me something twice.
Thanks for the CnC though.
You guys forget that CnC is Comment and Critique, so far its only critique ^^* thanks for it anyway.
I am fabulous!
Bump
-----
This is one I havn't posted yet
Attached Files
!Shayu - Chirisu.rpl (120.3 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Shayu; Feb 15, 2015 at 02:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am fabulous!
simple replay, simple knee dms and good decap
it was smooth up to point where you jumped so high, its always hard to make something good in the air thats why you should avoid jumping too high, also it looks like you were tryin to get another dm when you landed.
over all its simple but good.
7/10
Pidda's spirit animal
This is my first spar ever, guys.
Attached Files
Shayu VS Theee SPAR.rpl (934.4 KB, 10 views)
I am fabulous!