ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
STARBOMB - Egoraptor + Ninja Sex Party Collab
Videos NSFW

So we just got leaked out that "STARBOMB" is a new project soon to be released with collaboration of Egoraptor and Ninja Sex Party.

Unfamiliar?

Egoraptor is an animator, use to work on Newgrounds.com. Mostly animates about video games (Metal Gear, Pokemon, Megaman, etc.), either to make a joke, or to explain why a game is good or bad.

Nowadays he spends his time on a channel called "Game Grumps", which is essentially a lets play with more focus on comedy than playing the game.

Ninja Sex Party is a comedy band on YouTube. Daniel Sexbang and Brian the Ninja just have fun. Their work is oddly catchy, but super silly. Danny also works on Game Grumps and a show called "Steam Train", where him and Ross (an animator) play computer games and f around.

Not sure about all the details on STARBOMB, but this is what they just released as like a teaser:

Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
NSFW

The album was released today! This particular music video was animated by Egoraptor.

If you like video game satirical music, this might just be for you.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
I'm surprised no one replied to this post yet.
Egoraptor has always been one of my favorite animators and NSP is definitely fun as well.
Plain stupid fun.

I'm excited for this collaboration!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Yeah alpha the whole album is out.

My favorite by far:

Need help?
Just Use Thunder!