Toribash
This thread is kind of pointless since anyone who would yell at someone for their taste in music is a huge cunt.

Originally Posted by Dominik0366 View Post
SOAD, The Prodigy, Rammstein.

Soad and prodigy are great yo
oh yeah
@Mwah
A lot of good RnB music I find on YouTube has just a little above a thousand.

@bishop
It's not pointless. It shows how disrespectful people can be about other people's taste in music lol.
Last edited by Bulletron; Jan 14, 2014 at 02:54 PM.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by bishopONE View Post
This thread is kind of pointless since anyone who would yell at someone for their taste in music is a huge cunt.

You state that the thread is pointless, as if that's a well-known fact, and then you express your views on people who negatively judge music... nice...
~
On occasions, I've had people ask me what I listen to. My general response is usually something like math or prog-rock. Suddenly, a sarcastic response (something like "interesting..." or "that's cool") comes out of nowhere and hits me on the head. I could delve into my social experiences, which are related to music, but 80% of them consist of sarcastic comments, etc.
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
~
On occasions, I've had people ask me what I listen to. My general response is usually something like math or prog-rock. Suddenly, a sarcastic response (something like "interesting..." or "that's cool") comes out of nowhere and hits me on the head. I could delve into my social experiences, which are related to music, but 80% of them consist of sarcastic comments, etc.

Oof. That short answer they return to me after I say what kind of music I listen to. It's pretty frustrating. Just as painful when someone yells "Your taste in music is bad."
Originally Posted by Dilara View Post
Oof. That short answer they return to me after I say what kind of music I listen to. It's pretty frustrating. Just as painful when someone yells "Your taste in music is bad."

Grr, frustrating would be an understatement.
The thing is, I tend to find sarcasm more painful than a clear insult... it's like... a clear insult is conspicuous and immature, while sarcasm is condescending and mind-lingering. They both have their pathetic traits, but at the end of the day I'm left thinking about the sarcastic comment more than anything.
I keep thinking to myself... "are you proud of what you've done??" xD
-
staying on-topic: I get yelled at for liking anything -.-'
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
Grr, frustrating would be an understatement.
The thing is, I tend to find sarcasm more painful than a clear insult... it's like... a clear insult is conspicuous and immature, while sarcasm is condescending and mind-lingering. They both have their pathetic traits, but at the end of the day I'm left thinking about the sarcastic comment more than anything.
I keep thinking to myself... "are you proud of what you've done??" xD
-
staying on-topic: I get yelled at for liking anything -.-'

My mother laughs at me for still listening to "Tragic Kingdom" album by No Doubt. I'm probably pushing it anyways! xD