Toribash
Original Post
[VID] On My Own
Ok so, I havent edited in a while, so I am rusty

rpl makers: in vid @ end forgot to add skywhale and hattersin and remove shiro. woops.

After Effects cs6

Last edited by royal; Dec 23, 2015 at 06:19 PM.
I don't usually comment on videos, so my thoughts probably aren't as important as someone who knows what they're talking about. To me at least, the effects were cool and sync was nice. I didn't like how you switched from a dark shader to a light one, then back to dark. IDK if that matters at all, just personally bugged me a bit. Overall it was a nice vid.
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
That was actually very nice. Went well with music. Good camera work. Not too shaky either.

The only thing I disliked was how dark parts were here and there. But it wasn't too bad to complain.

Nice work.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
The effects were pretty cool, but you should really work on your velocity.

First of all it was way too fast for the song. You should also try to learn how the "U"-velocity works, toribash videos are just so much better with that being used properly.

To me it seems that there is no RSMB (the best or one of the best motion blurs available atm), you should throw that in every edit.

The shader change was weird, cause there was no change in the song to compensate it, and the light shader didn't fit the song at all.

Overall pretty good job for tb stantards.
I didn't like the pumps. Too massive imo. Hard regular pump into changing music that's softer. White flash was meh.
Otherwise has been said by others.
Pretty nice work, but as Lotramus said I don't really like pumps.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"1 tf = win" Onsola 2k16
didnt liked much the pumps,but the effects where nice.
sync was good;
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
thanks dudes, and my RSMB got deactivated after switching HDDs, so I am trying to find my reg key :/.

I will work on that stuff.