Toribash
Original Post
(KS) Recruiment

Meow and welcome to Kitty Squad Recruitment Thread!!
This is a free form application but try and include the following the more the better.

Username:
Main mods:
Previous clan:
Reasons of absence to previous clans:
Why do you want to join KS?

-Be Creative while making your app
-Use complete sentence
-Watch your spelling
-Plagiarism will result in automatic failure of your app if it is caught
Last edited by SekushiKitty; Feb 15, 2018 at 08:28 PM.
Hey, my name is feenicks12. I'm 17, and I'm a 2nd Dan Black Belt. I play on Mushu and Wushu. I'm ok at sparring, but I can get better. I also do Judo and Aikido just to broaden my mod playing. My previous clan was Bape Gang (The name alone makes me cringe). I left because there was only 1 other person in the clan, and he wasn't active or interactive to the clan member(s), me. We made it nowhere, and he was wasting my time. I want to join Kitty Squad for a couple of reasons. I like cats (not like the crazy old people but you get what I mean.) The members in the clan are also very nice, and that plays a big impact. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope I make it in.
Originally Posted by feenicks12 View Post
Hey, my name is feenicks12. I'm 17, and I'm a 2nd Dan Black Belt. I play on Mushu and Wushu. I'm ok at sparring, but I can get better. I also do Judo and Aikido just to broaden my mod playing. My previous clan was Bape Gang (The name alone makes me cringe). I left because there was only 1 other person in the clan, and he wasn't active or interactive to the clan member(s), me. We made it nowhere, and he was wasting my time. I want to join Kitty Squad for a couple of reasons. I like cats (not like the crazy old people but you get what I mean.) The members in the clan are also very nice, and that plays a big impact. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope I make it in.

Accepted
Last edited by SekushiKitty; Feb 15, 2018 at 09:28 PM.
Originally Posted by feenicks12 View Post

Nailed it (thumb up)
Nya~~~
Gizmos letter to the GrimReaper
My name is GizmoHXH i'm a Black belt im 11 years old, dont judge me cats,
I play Aikido and Boxshu. My previous clan was Diamond I left Diamond cause its dead, I wanna join KS because I like to meet new people and Diamond was dead. Thanks for trying to fix it lol.

It was REALLY DEAD BTW
Originally Posted by GizmoHXH View Post
My name is GizmoHXH i'm a Black belt im 11 years old, dont judge me cats,
I play Aikido and Boxshu. My previous clan was Diamond I left Diamond cause its dead, I wanna join KS because I like to meet new people and Diamond was dead. Thanks for trying to fix it lol.

It was REALLY DEAD BTW

Accepted
Last edited by SekushiKitty; Feb 15, 2018 at 09:27 PM.
KS Application

General Info
Hey Ladies and Gents, I'm Staysane (or Dallas, whatever's easier). I am currently 18 years of age living in Texas, GMT -5. Currently a black belt, but I've been better about playing more a lot recently, so that's subject to change. A little bit about myself, I am working at UPS Mondays - Fridays. In my free time I do listen to a lot of music and play games on steam and Xbox One.
Toribash Related Info
Although I obviously play Toribash, My best mods include Boxshu, ABD and oddly enough Ninjustu. I do like TK but I'm not the best at it. I am not gonna lie and say I am great at my best mods, but I do believe I have potential to get better at them. At the time of posting this application I am a member of Bad Company. My reasoning of leaving is I don't get along with some of the members within BadC. No lost love for the clan, just don't agree with some of the members attitude in-game.
Why I want to join (KS)
I want to join (KS) because I see potential within this clan as a hole, and for me as a individual. I'm looking to become a better in-game player along with a better forum individual. Along with having some friends within (KS) I am ready to see this grow and go good places.

Thanks for the time.
Best Regards
Sane
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by StaySane View Post
KS Application

General Info
Hey Ladies and Gents, I'm Staysane (or Dallas, whatever's easier). I am currently 18 years of age living in Texas, GMT -5. Currently a black belt, but I've been better about playing more a lot recently, so that's subject to change. A little bit about myself, I am working at UPS Mondays - Fridays. In my free time I do listen to a lot of music and play games on steam and Xbox One.
Toribash Related Info
Although I obviously play Toribash, My best mods include Boxshu, ABD and oddly enough Ninjustu. I do like TK but I'm not the best at it. I am not gonna lie and say I am great at my best mods, but I do believe I have potential to get better at them. At the time of posting this application I am a member of Bad Company. My reasoning of leaving is I don't get along with some of the members within BadC. No lost love for the clan, just don't agree with some of the members attitude in-game.
Why I want to join (KS)
I want to join (KS) because I see potential within this clan as a hole, and for me as a individual. I'm looking to become a better in-game player along with a better forum individual. Along with having some friends within (KS) I am ready to see this grow and go good places.

Thanks for the time.
Best Regards
Sane

That's a wonderful app you definitely get a yes from me
Accepted
Originally Posted by StaySane View Post
KS Application

General Info
Toribash Related Info
Why I want to join (KS)

Thanks for the time.
Best Regards
Sane

very nice
Nya~~~
Username:deathkid0
Belt:I’m alt so black I lost my old account
Main mods:akidos
Previous clan:ninja fighters it was mine
Reasons of absence to previous clans:I lost my account
Why do you want to join KS? Because i want to play for something