Ranking
A song that's really calm, awesome, and helps me sleep?

Here. It's an awesome and deep song/cover; I know some of you hate Glee, but honestly, they're good. I like them.
This song's the kind/one I've been listening to when I was in elementary and my phone still wasn't a smartphone :v
Why? Why? Just tell em that it's human nature...
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
@Rhae Fine cover. The guitar was nice but it had popish vocals, not saying it's bad but it doesn't go well with the guitar in my perspective. Liked the original better, still good though.

Songs that can make me sleep? Hm

I think I posted Budapest already so:

Idk, it just gives me the chills.
Master of the arcane arts
I like the original best because it had dynamic. The song clearly has a stoner vibe, but the other guys were trying to make it into a ballad (because of their style). I don't think the song fits very well as a ballad. The rapping segment feels totally out of place. I liked arctic monkeys better than Lou Lou though.

On topic of the first vid on this page, I kind of like old school rock. Leonard Cohen, Dr john, gong and all kinds of 70's prog/psych rock is totally my jam. I never really cared about zeppelin though, and I especially never cared for stairway. But then I heard this thing and well, I liked it better. Now I'm wondering if I'm a total hypocrite. What do you think?

Holy shit that glee song was alright. Wasn't expecting that. Still not something I'd want more of, but I made the mistake of thinking glee was high school musical all over again. On topic of that I did have a hsm marathon recently because my friends are insane.

Also yeah thanks skylar feels good to be back even if I have to type on this shitty phone.
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 19, 2015 at 09:56 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
I like the original best because it had dynamic. The song clearly has a stoner vibe, but the other guys were trying to make it into a ballad (because of their style). I don't think the song fits very well as a ballad. The rapping segment feels totally out of place. I liked arctic monkeys better than Lou Lou though.

Also yeah thanks skylar feels good to be back even if I have to type on this shitty phone.

rip phone
I wouldn't even bother trying to create some good posts here if I was using my phone.
cage the gargoyle
Yeah and then I made the incredibly intelligent decision to participate in discussion and now I have this huge paragraph and two other posts to reply to.

Sorry for the off topic, I'll just put some sweet pirate rock below to compensate.

arr

Last edited by Lazors; Jun 19, 2015 at 10:18 PM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Name: Jonathan
GMT: +1
Favorite genre of music: Rock/Metal (I listen to almost everything tho)
Least favorite genre of music: Reggaeton
Favorite music artist: Nirvana
Least favorite music artist: Pitbull
Favorite music sharing website: plug.dj
One example of your favorite music: I am sure someone has already posted here "Smells like teen spirit" (My fav song) so I'll just leave here this great track by Madeon (just to be original)
Wolololololo
Yeah you're in. Don't really have anything to recommend but massive attack is kind of similar. Used to love this song, had it on repeat for idk how long.

boop

Also wow I wasn't really planning to make three posts here it just happened. Sorry.
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 19, 2015 at 10:28 PM.
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Yeah and then I made the incredibly intelligent decision to participate in discussion and now I have this huge paragraph and two other posts to reply to.

Sorry for the off topic, I'll just put some sweet pirate rock below to compensate.

arr

don't think I'll listen to it ever again, but this stuff is pretty damn cool.
makes me want to dance
cage the gargoyle
Joining in the conversation of songs that can make me sleep, I normally fall with this one:
Wolololololo