Toribash
What about mister T? Sure you may not know me taht well. But im a well known person around the forums. And I doubt a scammer would take the time to get 1k+ Posts? I just really need the tc. Ive always been a poor tori and I would love to take the chance to earn more TC for myself. Anyway, choose whoever you want to choose, thanks.
Want a Boost?

I would gladly play on your account. As I am responding to your offer, the deal through my service does not apply. I am forum active and very active in game. I am 7th Dan and I began playing on new years day. For the security of my account and continued playing, I do not intend to even look at your inventory, let alone transfer items.

P0int *

Please contact me through this account until my change of email address is verified on my account, P0int.
Last edited by P0intBank; Apr 6, 2009 at 05:52 PM.
Woot, P0int is active once again. You may contact me on this account now.
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Name: Ivory
Activeness: Over 8 hours a day due to the holidays
There would be no need for me to hack you due to there being a booster and profit gained going to my account, so you can trust me.

Thanks
ivory.
Hello. My name is Huckman. I try to be on the forums as much as I can, and I also play a lot online.
I feel that I am very trustworthy, and I will not try to exploit or misuse your password in any way.

I would be priveleged if you allowed me to use your account.
beep
SgtBeans. Very avid player at least 4 hours a day, and I pride myself on being a gentleman of my word and someone who loves posting on the forum lol. I haven't lied in 5 years XD and I don't plan on doing it now. Lately I haven't been doing so well financially and I feel this most generous opportunity would assist me in establishing my "Poor Toris" philanthropy association I've been planning. I'm not a selfish and malicious or malevolent thoughts ever cross my mind. I would never take advantage of your trust and would be forever grateful if you were to grant me the privelege of the use of your account sir. It would be an absolute honor.
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
Originally Posted by nnaass View Post
ok,I know swooya enough to trust him..... But do not steal my money or change my pass

He's picked swooya
(☞゚∀゚)☞