ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Sorry devil. i didnt like it. 3/10
-----
Can someone watch my replay and CNC?? why doesnt anyone care?

I don't have the mod currently. I dragged it but somehow I cannot see your replay D:
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
wow guyz what it this inactivity
also i got some virus prob yesterday so all of my stuff/rpl ect are lost D:
just a fancy signature
Disc
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
wow guyz what it this inactivity
also i got some virus prob yesterday so all of my stuff/rpl ect are lost D:

poor you darker :/ And I have sad news "For you guys" I've stopped playing tb to like 90%.. Just so you know why I'm not active, I got addicted too it and told my self to stop, so... that's why I stopped playing, might be online sometimes, We'll see, I'll prob stay on forum if not.. Good Bye

Hello Btw
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Originally Posted by xXSJXx View Post
poor you darker :/ And I have sad news "For you guys" I've stopped playing tb to like 90%.. Just so you know why I'm not active, I got addicted too it and told my self to stop, so... that's why I stopped playing, might be online sometimes, We'll see, I'll prob stay on forum if not.. Good Bye

Hello Btw

lol sometime i feel that too but the prob is, i cant stop! D:
-----
also new app here http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=72
Last edited by Darkerharder; Feb 7, 2014 at 06:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature
Disc
Guys, I feel like it's time for me to move on to other clans. I'm not saying that this clan is dead or doesn't have anything natural to me but, I just want to join other clans. I have experience, I feel like I should deserve more...
Wow devil.. The last scentence just ruined it. That was not cool.. But still: I just wanted to say the same thing XD Im laughing not because its funny that I leave but because I wanted to say the same thing as devil.. Darker already knows bout it. Mobin too.

Ill leave the clan. But not because 'I feel like I should deserve more' as devil said.
Its because I need change!!

And Devil :
If you think you deserve more
You deserve nothing.

And I guess SJ can overtake my position as a co-leader. Or mabey mata?? ;-)

Farewell friends,
I'll never forget you.

C~
Last edited by cheffchen; Feb 7, 2014 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Dem feelings ;_;
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
Originally Posted by cheffchen View Post
Wow devil.. The last scentence just ruined it. That was not cool.. But still: I just wanted to say the same thing XD Im laughing not because its funny that I leave but because I wanted to say the same thing as devil.. Darker already knows bout it. Mobin too.

Ill leave the clan. But not because 'I feel like I should deserve more' as devil said.
Its because I need change!!

And Devil :
If you think you deserve more
You deserve nothing.

And I guess SJ can overtake my position as a co-leader. Or mabey mata?? ;-)

Farewell friends,
I'll never forget you.

C~

You just don't get it, don't you? What you just said expanded my last sentence at that post. Because at that time, I didn't know what else to say.

Bye, guys.
I won't give you up.

-DЃVIL
Hey guys ....i ..dont .think..........i...c.aa.n.........ma..ke......... ........i.t..................sor..ry
wow everyone is leaving now? well do as you wish. Cheffchen. i hope you can find your "Change"

also Devil. im very disappointed in you.

got no more to say.
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
wow everyone is leaving now? well do as you wish. Cheffchen. i hope you can find your "Change"

also Devil. im very disappointed in you.

got no more to say.

You may be disappointed in me, do as you wish, but just remember. I'm not going to stop talking to you guys in your DSC. I just need some more...clan experience because back flips is my first clan after all...maro, you were in a couple clans...Sam left as well, and I understand that was my fault. Just because I 'blurted out' why. I just said that I need some more experience with other clans and you guys go jumping all over me ._. Like I said, back flips was my first clan, and I wanna see more 'better' clans...