Ranking
Original Post
Social networks
What is your opinion of social networks? Are they the greatest thing ever since email? Are they a waste of time and pointless beyond belief? Your favorite social network? What makes one social network better than others?

In my opinion social networks are somewhat useful, in that you can communicate with friends and such, but the same thing can be accomplished by using chat services like aim or msn. It's useful to find more information on people that you want to know more about and that seems to be the main attracting thing about social networks, I'd have to say facebook is the best social network because of its huge database of users and the ability to create groups and other features that other networks simply don't have, as well as being the only social network that i have an account on.
🫷🦚🫸
just another way to grow your e-cock and/or e-boobs (i guess?). they can also be dangerous because people put too much faith in how their personal info is being stored and shown on sites like facebook.

also, creating groups and such is for pansies. only use facebook to like huge emo-posts.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
Social networks are cool. This is technically a social network right? They keep people connected or reconnected.
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
My opinion is they happen to be the worst idea known to man. I mean, I can't be hypocritical since I am on Facebook (keep in mind I rarely use it) and may write a status or two. Social networking, in my opinion, should be where families connect with each other and DON'T start drama. An example of something fairly stupid like Facebook, Myspace, etc, it gets annoying that,"OMG sum1 luvs meh , i luv dem bakk" then one week later, "OMG, he broke up wit me D:, wat do". Also the fact that freaking rapists, molesters, are on the networks, it is hard to tell a 12 year old from a 48 year old guy (easy to dodge, but some people are idiots). No, not really since I always prefer emails then this shit and yes, pointless and beyond relief is something I can and WILL say. Niether, all are pointless and waste of bandwith in my opinion. Don't need to answer that question.
eh, they arent bad, people waste a whole fuck of a lot of time on them (which I can claim to have done at least once) but they do have good sides to, like that it pretty much how I keep in touch with my brothers and sisters and cousins, who all live in other states.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by dalir View Post
also, creating groups and such is for pansies. only use facebook to like huge emo-posts.

/writsts. lol jk

no i use groups for school projects with 10+ people so we can coordinate our efforts.
🫷🦚🫸
I like them. Facebook, atleast. With fb, I can communicate with my friends through just about anything nowadays: computer, apps, cellphone, etc. While on fb, I've also met many of my friend's friends, and we've become pretty good friends.

Also, I don't see why someone would have negative feelings towards social networking, other than its impeding physical contact. That's negligible at this point, though.
Thanks.
I really should get in to the social network thing.

No facebook, no myspace, no linkedin, no nuffin.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I use fb And I thinkits a good way to keep in contact with friends. I just dont put anything on there i dont mind the rest of the world seeing
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Social Networks are alright to keep contacted with friends that you otherwise couldn't in real life.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls