ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The 10 Push-Up Challenge
Recently I've decided that I need to lose a bit of weight, as well as gain some muscle.
For those who are on the same boat as me, feel free to post and support this.

The challenge is that for every time you post you will do 10 push-ups. Now, this isn't too hard,
but once you think about how active some people are on the forums, it can actually be a challenge.
This is a win/win situation. You might want to be on the forums all day. That = pushups. You might want
to just go outside and play all day, that = good. One way or another you will be doing something healthy for your body.

If You'd like to support this cause, as well as support yourself, please show your loyalty to the challenge by using the avvy or sig.

Heres the avvy:

And the sig pic:
Last edited by may0naise; Apr 27, 2011 at 01:53 AM.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Why thank you jet =3

Heres a sig pic for those with tp/vip:

Added to first post =3
Last edited by may0naise; Apr 26, 2011 at 12:31 AM.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!

Doing the 10 now.
Last edited by Delaid; Aug 22, 2011 at 06:54 AM.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
^

This feels good bro.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Why thank you guys for your support, and good luck to you. I'm keeping track of my posts and doing the pushups every hour. At 50 atm, only 7:08. =3

Cool, I'll start after this post. If anything this will just make me go on the forums less XD, could be a good thing.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop