Toribash
Original Post
I'm imagining some 3v1, 2v2 situation where the team is building a ungodly amount of momentum and throwing one of their team-mates into the opponent then going ballistic basically.

I'd also assume "Friendly fire" would be an option in the settings or mod menu or a ton of unnecessary points for the opponents would occur, yeah?
"Do you explore the unknown or are you afraid of losing your throne?" I am Soon.
I think yes,friendly fire is not fun in some situations.
And i imagining tons of spar replays in 2v2 and 3v1.
It will be cool.
покушай котлет с котлетами
cant wait for the 3 v 1 spars

Ill actually want start playing again if I can 2 v 2 or 3 v 1 or 1 v 3
kinda nostalgic
This is pretty cool. Says that I wont be able to keep my items over to it so I might as well just sell em.
sorry if I seem like a doofus, can someone explain this part to me?
"Built with animations and models from the start"
also I'm super excited for this game!!
aaaa4
Means the game will have models and animations created within the game, for the game, I think.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Means the game will have models and animations created within the game, for the game, I think.

I take it as models with animations.
So maybe in modmaker you can animate the position of an model without using thrust-frames or joint-objects.
Note that it says model and not object, which hopefully means we get a wider range of objects/models we can use.