Ranking
Dat Ika Musume episode 5.

Also, was Minami-ke any good? The way the girl with brown hair looks makes me not want to watch it.
Originally Posted by rittu View Post
there's an apostrophe in the name of that animemanga, avatars

I just finally finished Minami-ke's first season, m0o's telling me to not watch the other two seasons, but I have them downloaded

planning on watching Ika Musume some time in the near future, and am watching /a/ for new ones

Minami-ke is an epic anime, isn't it?

Here's a quick warning, though. The next two seasons provide a lukewarm comedy experience compared to the first season. They're more focused on the slice-of-life aspect rather than trying to make you laugh. It's mostly apparent in Minami-ke Okawari. Minami-ke Okaeri is a bit better, though the art is still... weird when compared with the original season. I'd suggest all three seasons to you, though.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
not really watching anything new.
watch bleach every week, and gna finish watching FMA brotherhood.

mangawise, im busy reading fairytale, its ok...

struggling to find stuff that can keep me interested lately.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
Dat Ika Musume episode 5.

Also, was Minami-ke any good? The way the girl with brown hair looks makes me not want to watch it.

Minami-ke is a slice-of-life/comedy anime. I think that you would like it, since the dialogue is somewhat unpredictable when you haven't watched any of the seasons yet. I've rewatched Minami-ke... 14 times. =D

Anyway, if you're talking about Chiaki (the girl with the "brown" hair), she's one of the funniest elements in the anime due to the way she acts and analyzes things.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Originally Posted by LastGod View Post
Minami-ke is a slice-of-life/comedy anime. I think that you would like it, since the dialogue is somewhat unpredictable when you haven't watched any of the seasons yet. I've rewatched Minami-ke... 14 times. =D

Anyway, if you're talking about Chiaki (the girl with the "brown" hair), she's one of the funniest elements in the anime due to the way she acts and analyzes things.

I was talking about Kana, the way she's drawn looks odd.
Originally Posted by up2u View Post
I was talking about Kana, the way she's drawn looks odd.

Ah. She does look a bit out of place, but she's unique in that sense. Think of it as watching the unpredictable reactions of an idiot and how said idiot analyzes things.

I still recommend Minami-ke.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
i be watchin berserk atm, i'm goin through a phase of not all that much anime at a time XP in a few weeks i should be back to finishing 1/2 seasons of anime(s) a day
devil1337 <3
boredlolz. don't understand? ask him then.
Originally Posted by avatars10 View Post
I need to watch Minami-ke one day.

One day.

Start today! :3
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]