ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
male milk > vodka / beer
always

Wot?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

he's into that gay stuffs like drinking male's milk etc... gross
-----
but not as gross as the duck thread
Last edited by Eddy; Feb 7, 2016 at 10:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
male milk > vodka / beer
always

you'd probably enjoy milk WITH vodka.
Last edited by Immotay; Feb 8, 2016 at 12:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
you'd probably enjoy milk WITH vodka.

There are people who drink milk with vodka or jaeger. Never quite understood why. They don't really seem compatible for me.

Vox sucks

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Tea cocktails are fun but I haven't tried many flavors (I think the latest was dark oolong and gin). I have a bit of brandy in my coffee sometimes and it turns out really well.
On that note, russian coffee has vodka, coffee, and loads of cream. The cream part is incredibly disgusting, I wouldn't recommend it. Irish coffee is a delight though.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
he's into that gay stuffs like drinking male's milk etc... gross
-----
but not as gross as the duck thread

hater
M I N I V A N
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
Tea cocktails are fun but I haven't tried many flavors (I think the latest was dark oolong and gin). I have a bit of brandy in my coffee sometimes and it turns out really well.
On that note, russian coffee has vodka, coffee, and loads of cream. The cream part is incredibly disgusting, I wouldn't recommend it. Irish coffee is a delight though.

Try Tatratea. It's awesome.

Vox sucks

Never heard of it or seen it but it looks amazing.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
tbh never been drunk. never been too fond of most alcohol drinks.
M I N I V A N