ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Lower the ST Item Prices
Lets be honest:
The prices of the ST Items are toooo high I mean... You can get Bunny ears for less than 20k and they're 15ST. Each Punkspike is 8ST that means 16ST for both and you can buy both for ca. 23k.

Thats sooo overpriced.
If you think about this a little more you gotta admit that I am right.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Um, I think you were able to buy demon wings with shiai tokens when they just came out. They were (are still) extremely expensive, but didn't cost many shiai tokens. 15 or something, I dunno. What I said might be bullcrap, but that's what I remember.

And the shiai tokens give you about as much as the items you get for winning an ESTourney.
Shiai tokens are just a very simple way to get people to participate in events just like the torishop items are overpriced so are the shiai token items and it honestly wouldn't make sense for one to be way lower than the other lowering them would effect the games economy as well
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
Lets be honest:
The prices of the ST Items are toooo high I mean... You can get Bunny ears for less than 20k and they're 15ST. Each Punkspike is 8ST that means 16ST for both and you can buy both for ca. 23k.

Thats sooo overpriced.
If you think about this a little more you gotta admit that I am right.

ST does not have a fixed price. Would you be arguing the opposite if bunny ears costed 200k? If you want those items cheaper, go buy them with tc. If you wanna earn em by winning events, go buy em with st.
h
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
ST does not have a fixed price. Would you be arguing the opposite if bunny ears costed 200k? If you want those items cheaper, go buy them with tc. If you wanna earn em by winning events, go buy em with st.

But lets be honest, it takes a while to get 15ST and when u have them all u can buy with them are bunny ears and less expensive items ?
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Gargon View Post

Well the "fixed" prize for a shiai token would be: The tc worth of the most cost-effective shiatoken item divided by the amount of shiaitokens you need to purchase it.
Last edited by Gambi; Apr 14, 2016 at 03:50 PM.
Originally Posted by Matharu View Post
But lets be honest, it takes a while to get 15ST and when u have them all u can buy with them are bunny ears and less expensive items ?

the thing is there is at least 1 es event everyday and you are not going to use the tokens for anything else so why lower them just because you think they are a bit over priced
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
To be honest I support this for older items. There are a lot of items that need to be repriced every once in a while.

P.S. Matharu is cool.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •