ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
it wont let me play
it keeps saying that i couldn't connect to the server, and i HAVE just made my account, but it won't let me in the game. tell me how to fix this ;-;
These are the problems I can imagine:
Some kind of firewall or antivirus software is blocking toribashs connection.

You are not logged in (If so go to setup>login in the main menu)

The installation of toribash went wrong. Try reinstalling it.
evil Führer of Evil
idk how to stop the firewall from blocking toribash but i'll try to reinstall it.
-----
o yeah i'm still the same person as jackumsn i just made a new prof cuz i thought it would help but NOPE also downloading it again didn't help, how do i stop the firewall from blocking toribash?
-----
ok so i tried and nothing is happening so im stuck playing as tori fighting uke for the rest of my toribash gaming life :P
Last edited by FireBoyDuh; Nov 23, 2016 at 09:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
probably you are trying to connect full server or server with higher belt rank or even server, which need rank
Have you tried logging in again? Go to options>login etc.

sorry oaky
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maybe try making a new account if nothing works
because unless a virus or somethin is blocking
toribash (like oaky said) then make a new account
I mean you just made the account couldn't hurt too bad

Why doesn't someone close this the problem is resolved.
Moderators......
no it's not im stuck as tori if i want to play. its not because there is a higher belt server, it's because it keeps saying that it can't connect to a server, but i didnt even select a server and i need to sign in to connect to a server. look at it this way: i cant join a server because im not logged in but i cant log in because i cant join a server :P
So, are you logged in ingame? When you're playing in freeplay is your name displayed at the top right corner of the screen, or does it say Tori.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
same please help
yea im having the same problem someone please help and it says my name in the top so i dont know