Toribash
Original Post
[BUY] HQ flame - real cash, up to 25 usd!
Price range: from 10 to 25 usd depending on the quality of your work, this may raise if you make something absolutely awesome.
If you prefer tcs, price range is from 100k to 300k, more or less.

Body parts:
You have 2 options there, choose the one you like more:
-arms, both, from hands to elbows or shoulders (see the note)
-chest, from pecs to abs (see the note again)

note: i am talking about the zones of my tori which i want to be covered by the flames, idk if you need 1, 2 or 10 flames for that, remember that i'm paying 25 usd for the whole job, not for each single item.

Requirements:
-it must stick to the body, like a thin aura, i don't any messy long-trail flame.
-it must be delicate and graceful, i don't want it to mask joints or textures.
-it must be colorful.

Post your images/vids here, i will not dl lp anyone, be professional.

This is not an auction, i will not buy anything till i find a flame which is worth the money i want to spend on it.
Last edited by maldiluna; May 22, 2009 at 08:49 PM.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
My assistant Kingdrake will be posting some HQ very creative flames for you to choose from in a moment.

I have to go out.

You can PM me for arrangements.
read first post says she/he will not do /dl you gotta post a pic.
i'll see what i can do to make this flame
The darkness is coming you better be prepared........
@nacho: What mincro said, dl and lp isn't allowed since i do not want to dl and lp hundreds of characters.

@mrelbo: get on it :P
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
maldi,I think that I've done what you're searching for,but the only problem is that I can't show them all in a pic,so here's some pics for you ;]
sryy maldi,but I had a lot of torubles with imageshack,so the first is after I /dl maldiluna,and the others are before doing it

Dun-DUN-DUUN
this one is interesting. I'd like to dl and lp it, can you upload it on your tori till i see it?

Note: i will ask to have the opportunity to dl and lp the flames i like, to see how they effectively look ingame.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
srry,I can't do it,because I haven't the forge,maybe tomorrow I'll post a video showing it,can I,because the effect while moving is really cool,especially with the void trails you have
Dun-DUN-DUUN
kk, a vid is fine too :P
I only have one question: how can you sell me that flame item if you can't forge it? I am not informed on how those things work.
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●