people playing: 103, servers online: 28, games played: 142,129,716 Top Player: Karstnator

Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Liquor
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Closed Thread

Old Sep 25, 2018   #1
Frost
clan mods are better than event noobs

Break Belt
Clan: Liquor

[DSC] - Our Journey!

Please note that we are a FUCKING DRUNKER.

One evening, an alcoholic roamed the streets.
His life had never played out the way he wanted.
People told him he would never be successful, told him he would worthless as long as he kept drinking.
But he never listened, even with interventions he drank until it nearly killed him.

He fell into a coma for 5 months, eventually waking up one night and being told what had happened by the nurse.
He thought about his life, his drinking, and everyone that had been cruel to him.
At that moment, he decided that he wasn’t going to stop drinking, but he would stop being selfish.
That night, he visited a bar filled with friends and family. They turned to him, shocked he would go to a bar after waking up from an alcohol-induced coma.
He climbed atop a table and announced;
"Today is the day.”
"Today is the day that I didn't just realize I was wrong, but that you were all wrong..."
He looked around at a room silenced by his words, and cleared his throat;
"I spent all my money, and poured my heart and soul into a clan, and named it Liquor... I named it after something that blinded me..."
“I made it so that I can share something I love with everyone, even if it kills me.”

And then he collapsed. To this day, he is known as a true drunk, and a great man.
For years his clan dominated, taking out anyone that stood in their way.
As people heard his story, many were inspired to join, and his legacy lives on, even today.
We. Are. Drunk.

Hey kid, want some liquor? You’ve come to the right place!
Feel free to apply to our clan by clicking the button above to redirect to our recruitment thread.
Once you’re there, write your best freeform application! Our members will discuss and vote on your application.
You will be notified when we reach a decision.

The clan was initially founded by Festus and his group in 2011.

1st Generation
The clan was led by Festus and his friend when it initially passed the test and became official.
At the time, the clan had a different name. It was called Drunken Masters, and its tag was [DM]
Eventually, the clan split into [l] and [Kz], which is now known as [Obey] (thanks Joboman!).

2nd Generation
With the 1st generation gone, DarkDranz and his evil twin Tricerafi took control, starting the 2nd generation of Liquor.
During this time they invited Raiken, Kaito and kakajade.
At this point, the clan was only named “l”, not “Liquor”. Kaito suggested that the name be changed, and, when met with denial, left the clan angrily.
DD and Trice gave in and the clan was renamed, and Kaito was re-invited.

3rd Generation
After the 2nd generation leaders left, Kaito become the leader.
Raiken served as co-leader, and kakajade as clan-moderator.

4th Generation
The clan and family we once were has come and gone.
All has been removed and refurbished, with Frost leading the charge into a new era of Liquor.
With the help of his friends, we will return better than ever.

Code:
+ Be mature + Be polite + Be yourself + Have confidence + Always thank those that help you + Don’t be an idiot + Apologize if you make a mistake + Most importantly, enjoy yourself and get DRUNK!

Code:
UsernamexxxxxDiscord NamexxxxxGMTxxxxxAbout ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ FrostxxxxxxxxxxFrost#9460xxxxxxxxxx-5xxxxxxLeader, Lifter, Eagle Scout KaitoxxxxxxxxxxKaito#7497xxxxxxxxxx+7xxxxxxLazy texture maker *teheee PixelatexxxxxxxPixelate#5304xxxxxxx-4xxxxxxArtist, Musician, Video Maker(Kind Of), Being a Birb GrrreatestxxxxxTheGoat#8512xxxxxxxx+3xxxxxxAin't good at anything DickxxxxxxxxxxxDich#8545xxxxxxxxxxx-5xxxxxxTalented at not being talented fullpizzaxxxxxxFullpizza#4262xxxxxx+0xxxxxxI've got a really big chest, and decent sense of humour DrakuxxxxxxxxxxDraku#2398xxxxxxxxxx-6xxxxxxIm back in the game JaxonxxxxxxxxxxJaxon#1492xxxxxxxxxx-6xxxxxxMediocrity at its finest sSLightxxxxxxxxLight#5486xxxxxxxxxx+8xxxxxxWarcraft 3 Modder, Writer, Guitarist AlgiuxxxxxxxxxxAlgiux#1625xxxxxxxxx+3xxxxxxStreamerz LisaxxxxxxxxxxxLisa#0001xxxxxxxxxxx+7xxxxxxBLΛƆKPIИK FOREVAH! SoraxxxxxxxxxxxSora#3680xxxxxxxxxxx+2xxxxxxKnown as a legendary troublemaker CrowxxxxxxxxxxxCrow#9564xxxxxxxxxxx-4xxxxxxBored Theoryxxxxxxxxxmarshal#4089xxxxxxxx-6xxxxxxDrunk Graphic designer! DonutxxxxxxxxxxDonut#6611xxxxxxxxxx-6xxxxxxReally good at working my job 24/7

Code:
[ ]x Get drunk [x] 5 members [x] 10 members [ ] 25 members [x] 25k in bank [x] 50k in bank [x] 100k in bank [ ] Regain official status

Wanna be our ally? PM Frost.
Code:
Single Ally Zibril Hikou Nike Clan Ally [Undead] - Undead [Tribe] - Tribe [Obey] - Obey [Aeon] - Aeon

Code:
xAhMaDx - Copycat, Clan text theft

Feel free to join our Discord channel by clicking the button above.
You’ll be redirected to our bar lounge room.
See ya there!

Code:
Bank Username___: BankOfTheUSA Current Balance_: 100,590 Ingame Earning__: 590 Transfer Date Amount Balance Username 2018-10-04 07:00:49__|__1,840__|___100,000__|___From - Kaito 2018-10-04 06:35:53__|__22,750__|___98,160__|___From - Zibril 2018-10-02 22:08:16__|__50,000__|___75,180__|___From - Frost 2018-09-30 07:25:37__|__69______|___25,070__|___From - Jaxon 2018-09-30 05:39:02__|__1_______|___25,001__|___From - sSLight 2018-09-29 16:46:53__|__25,000__|___25,000__|___From - Lisa
Credits
Template & Art by Kaito
Grammar Correction by Jaxon
Story by jdawg2001

Copyright @ 2018

Last edited by Kaito; Oct 19, 2018 at 07:58 AM..
Old Sep 26, 2018   #2
fullpizza

10th Dan Black Belt

My names Ben, I'm training to compete in junior bodybuilding and later the IFBB. I also really enjoy video games and Toribash is one of them. I started playing back in year 7 with a friend of mine who quit at about blue belt. I enjoyed the game and the community too much to leave. The first proper clan I was in was Satire where I spent a LONG time grinding through the game and getting to a reasonable level of skill. At that time I practiced and started making texture sets and finding a great interest in how a tori looked. Now I'm joining this clan to fight in wars and be part of a community once more. <3
"I look upon the mirror and see something I hated as a child" - Pizza
Old Sep 26, 2018   #3
Zibril

Blue Belt
Clan: Vector

good luck with bringing back this old Relic, Frost.
wish you best of luck
Old Sep 26, 2018   #4
Sora
Legendary Troublemaker

10th Dan Black Belt

Thing gettting interesting
invite back kaito
Team Lenshu|Anime United
Old Sep 26, 2018   #5
!Kaito
Raconteur

9th Dan Black Belt

Originally Posted by Zibril View Post
good luck with bringing back this old Relic, Frost.
wish you best of luck

Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Thing gettting interesting
invite back kaito

Yup thank's both

------edit: reserved--------

these fam are unforgettable for sure
Aeon - RAM - Liquor
Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Nike | Raiken

Last edited by Kaito; Sep 27, 2018 at 08:49 AM..
Old Sep 26, 2018   #6
ЯTyphon
IDIOT BITCH

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Adventure

Makes me very happy and excited to see Liquor back! Time to assume the old board!
w e e b
I'm Event Squad, have questions or want to send me an application PM me.
im a brony
icky is the best
Old Sep 26, 2018   #7
!Kaito
Raconteur

9th Dan Black Belt

Yeah, I want to claim this board once again so badly *grrr*

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Old Sep 26, 2018   #8
Sora
Legendary Troublemaker

10th Dan Black Belt

31K posts lol
I can help Liquor from the start till the end this time
Team Lenshu|Anime United
Old Sep 26, 2018   #9
Sora
Legendary Troublemaker

10th Dan Black Belt

Mafia family
wasssup with the logo and etc?
Team Lenshu|Anime United
Old Sep 26, 2018   #10
!Kaito
Raconteur

9th Dan Black Belt

31K posts lol
I can help Liquor from the start till the end this time

Ty, explorer
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
My goals today are:
Story, legacy, member list, allies, goals.
I hope you all know that we are gonna be warring often enough. I want us to be a family but a fighting family.

Yup, don't forget to drunk too, that's the core
Mafia family
wasssup with the logo and etc?

I'm going to remake the old one on this weekend

Aeon - RAM - Liquor

Closed Thread