Ranking
Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher):8th dan(8900 qi)
Steam Name (optional):none
Skype Name (optional):sparttb
Why you want to join (go into detail! Togo loves to read 3 page essays! Oh wait... No he doesn't so don't make it to long!):Because I haven't been in an unofficial clan for a long time and I love the group of guys you put together.
What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.):Um ingame skillz I guess, my joke=togo is beatiful, ago is lost, void is gone, what is dime? A. Dime is fucking god. good joke huh?
Something interesting about you (again... Togo doesn't like reading 3 page essays): Im half black
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: Asian
Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?: All of you
Previous clans?:Ethr, Obey
Time zone:-8
Previous names/alt accounts?: Spartbank, TheOsama
In-game activity on a scale of 1-10:8-9
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10:9-10
Please Type "WarHead is the best" 3 times:Warhead is the best/ Warhead is the best/ Warhead is the best (confession, I cp'd them :cccc)
Player card (optional... but recommended): http://forum.toribash.com/tori.php
We require a minimum of 2 replays (at least 1 single player, more preferred). If your skill is ingame related, then post anywhere up to 7 replays. ya later
Application
Belt (3rd Dan Black Belt or higher): Okay i am Not 3rd Dan but I'm like 200 games away u don't have to invite me til I'm there if you accept me in if it's that important lol
Steam Name (optional): None
Skype Name (optional): None
Why do you want to join (go into detail!): I wanna join because there are a bunch of clans but none of them seem... idk good xD this clan looks like it's gonna become a very good clan and i would love to be in it and fighting with other good players. Plus i hopeee this this clan does more wars becuase i enjoy wars and a lot of other clans don't war very often.
What can you offer WarHead? (Skills, Humor, art, etc... Please show proof of this! If it's "Humor", I want a really good joke.): I can offer all my effort and time to you, I'm on very often so yeah i can always help in any wars and anything like that.
Something interesting about you: I'm a girl xD
What aren't you... Tell us the things you absolutely aren't: Hm idk I'm not someone who likes to give up. xD
Do you know someone in the clan/recommended by someone?: Nope lol
Previous clans?: I was in rejected, owner of that, and i was in Its for like a few days lol.
Time zone: eastern USA
Previous names/alt accounts?: I have a backup that is just Budsi. And I am saving up for changing my name, haven't changed it yet lol.
In-game activity on a scale of 1-10: Like a 9, I'm on very often.
Forum activity on a scale of 1-10: Probably an 8, usually when im on toribash I'm on forum too.
Please Type "WarHead is the best" as creatively possible 3 times: WrHed Is he Best WrHed Is he Best WrHed Is he Best
Player card (optional... but recommended): Idk how to ppst player card but i don't feel like figuring it out xD but i'll tel you the information it shows. Qi:2758 Win percentage: 57% Global Rank: 3852 Belt rank: 744
We require a minimum of 2 replays (at least 1 single player, more preferred). If your skill is ingame related, then post anywhere up to 7 replays: They r down at the bottom.

Kay thanks for reading, i hope my belt don't make it less likely to be accepted lol. Btw in the abd with zock thing im uke xD it saved weird
Last edited by Budsi; Jan 31, 2014 at 03:13 AM.
A few days in (its) doesn't make us think you really want to join and you posts are very very low it is a no sorry but not bad of a app