Ranking
Original Post
Support Compatoin
am doing a compatoin " Rey's ~ Who is mr.TK ~ compatoin " it will show who is the best guy in TK this will make the clan much populer , cuz we are going to support it , if the price was high the more ppl will come , so we need to get 50k or little less , send the money to echomarine .
Last edited by TheSev; Aug 22, 2008 at 07:05 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
wow such a fair guardian name -.- "REY'S" who is mr.tk competition -.-
[Guardian]xFlame --- I Pwn ---
2nd Dan --- You ---
Originally Posted by xFlame View Post
wow such a fair guardian name -.- "REY'S" who is mr.tk competition -.-

huh ? ?? if u mean why is it ( reys ) coz i stared it and i cant out all of your names in it lol dont think im like some leaders that think allways about there self .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What with our bank?? And one more prize, winner can join Guardian without anything, just he is in it. If I will earn more money I will send it
Mabye we shouldn't do that yet, and Rey, there are a lot of better players in TK, so you shouldn't put "Mr. TK" unless you want, I dunno 80...billion players hunting you, I think we should wait till later to make the comp
@ echo : but that what makes the game much funer ppl will be jumping to it
@ wild : well i will think about the clan bank

@ xflame : i will put " supportet by clan Guardian " 3 time's , i putt my name cuz am the host .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well dude put GUARDIANS : Mr tk tourney
2nd Dan --- You ---
kk we just need now 50k or u know what ? 25k will do the trick , the bank have that money , if u guy's want me to do the compatoin , say " yes " .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i say "no" clan bank is for our clan not for some random competition were still new we need the cash
2nd Dan --- You ---
lol it's ilfredo's and me , no 1 have sent the money Xpat us <:P .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]