Ranking
Original Post
Accept War Or Surrender
Accept the war imposed by 3 people. If you don't, you automatically give up and go on the list of defeated clans. Now I know our uberness is a little scary, but come on, it's only 3 people.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
the rules are stated as follows, each round will consist of a first to 3 wins, pick one of your clan members to play in a round, you may not play in more than 1 round. Round 1 will be with Ragdollmaster in wushu. Round 2 will be Bezurker in Taekkyon. Round 3 will be versus PorcupineJim (me ;)) in Sambo.
The clan with the most rounds won is obviously the champion, the loser will forever be deemed a failure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
My Inventory/Activated Items
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
Lol,send as many noobs you want
Last edited by Bezurker; Aug 24, 2008 at 10:15 PM.
Forever deemed at a faliure...great
I'm for Wushu, but the best of our clan are not on right now
Edit: Wait, nevermind, I gotta go now, tommorow mabye
Last edited by EchoMarine; Aug 24, 2008 at 10:16 PM.
AND ME no fights for me? but yeah i see how it is,but let me know wen i can actually do something.

edit:i cant play in the week anyway but still it would be nice to know what we are doing.i found this on NEW POSTS and i only saw the thread in TTF now but if you guys talk without letting me know can i really be a help?.
Last edited by CoKe; Aug 24, 2008 at 10:23 PM.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
AND ME no fights for me? but yeah i see how it is,but let me know wen i can actually do something.

Theres always room for more members, if you want a fight go for it, you have my trust.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
oh and thesev,dont be a pussy,your fighting us.
also ash wants to fight for aikido,can he?
Originally Posted by Bezurker View Post
oh and thesev,dont be a pussy,your fighting us.
also ash wants to fight for aikido,can he?

Agreed, and yea he can.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
へ へ
の の
 ○
 へ
no need to flame , tell us the time and place , we are ok with the mod's , justy remove the sambo and but aikido .