Toribash
Original Post
-=|Stonewall's Epic Art Shop|=- REBORN
Alright, some of you guys from the good old days may remember my art shop from back when. It was pretty well epic, and I had to close it because I got so much tc from it I didn't need any more. Well, I am opening shop again! I have done some new art to showcase my epic skillz, along with a few old ones. Now, enough intro, examples time!

for sale (make offer)

for sale (make offer)

Alright, now that you've been impressed by my insane art skillz, you may want to know how much my epic services cost. How about I tell you! :D

Prices:

Whatever I decide to charge. It depends on how hard you make things for me, and how hard it is to do what you ask of me. This could range anywhere from 500-5000 tc. Another thing, be very descriptive. If you tell me exactly what you want and I don't have to do shit over again and again, it will cost less!

Request Form:
There isn't one. Be very, very, VERY descriptive! If you don't paint a picture in my head with your words, I will reply with this exact response:

Originally Posted by Stonewall in the future
Paint me a fucking picture.

One more note, if you order something from me, you can't cancel out while I'm making on it because someone else is to do it instead. If I start on it, I will finish, and you will pay up. :D

I hope you all enjoy buying my art, because I will enjoy your tc! <3
Last edited by Stonewall; Jul 29, 2009 at 05:25 AM.
Thanks for admiring my work. NOW BUY SOME!

Note: New example added. SP picture of the head I just made for PID.

Last edited by Stonewall; Feb 12, 2008 at 05:33 PM.
Hmm..

Can I get one like

But with the skin colored and the eye red
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Proud Member of [Inq] - 4th Dan
Lol, the first one is my head ! (ninja)

I got it from Stone a long time ago.
Still using it :/
Might need a new one :o
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
DesertPunk: It's Stonewall, and thanks, DesertPunk. All I need now is MORE PEOPLE TO BUY THINGS!

Kai: Do it. I could make a head of that dude in your avatar!
I would like to see something before I buy it :/
Don't be mad if I say I don't want it lol

lol it would be funny if there was a head with a face like >>>>>
Originally Posted by Foxie
STD means Sillily transmitted donkeys

A proud member of the IPA and BAF
/bump

Kai: I'll begin work on a ninja head. I will not redo it a million times, though. If you agree to buy it from me, that is it, since you didn't specify shit.