Ranking
Original Post
multiclienting problem?
hello i dont know where i should post this so sorry if im in the wrong thead
well is there a solution everytime me and my friend enter in a room there alway that multiclienting stuff and i cant enter in that room if he is there first?
its only doing that in a public room/ranked/tournament...
PS: we use are not using a different connection but we are from the same country...
thanks for your help
could you clarify please?

usually this issue happens when you play from the same internet connection, means if he is at your house and you both attempt to play together.

or are you both just from the same country and use different connections?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
we are just from the same country and not using the same internet operator!
im afraid if someone see us in the same room and think that im farming :C

ps:sorry for bad english
ok. in that case it certainly shouldn't happen since you get assigned different IP's...

if you play in a private room and you got (MC) behind your name you can't farm anyways since you dont earn QI if playing with (MC).

could you possibly provide a screenshot of the issue happening?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Give me your ips lel But in all seriousness, do you guys use a vpn or anything of the sort? Always worth checking just in case.
one of you use the steam version and other one use the standalone version. Then tell me if the problem still happens
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
try to use toribash 4.95 or 5.02 if you're using 5.11, because i think 5.11 has some bugs and issues and mostly its laggy
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
As Blubkill said earlier, are you able to provide any screenshots of the issue?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
ah okk ill take the screenshot!
Last edited by Darkerharder; Mar 4, 2017 at 06:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just a fancy signature