Toribash
Original Post
Screenshots of 2v2 Engine
So i recently read a thread of 2v2 engine and in there:

Originally Posted by Skizzify View Post
This has been suggested many many times before.

But, it will only be buggy. Hampa tried to do it before and he said it wasn't fun at all. So...unfortunately, this probably won't happen for quite some time.

Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Long version: It has been tried and tested (some of you may see screenshots and the like of that time) and playtesting ruled that 2v2 was a) not very fun and b) made physics wonky, namely things were a lot slower than they were supposed to be.

They said Hampa tried that engine... where Gynx said "some of you may see screenshots"
Am I getting this wrong or he did really mean that the screenshots of that engine were shared on the forums?
If so, i would like to see the screenshots

~Sorry if i got the sentence wrong, i'll close this if I did!
Death offered by: TyZi ; Butler ; Sunther ; Manitoda
So i recently read a thread of 2v2 engine and in there:

Earlier 3.x versions had 4 player support (SP only). It was discontinued somewhere around 3.7.
oh... so there's actually a way of doing that too.. nice i'll try it tomorrow
as i already have an 3.X version installed and the question may come up at some point again i made a quick screenshot and .gif that it actually works.

Pic

and the .gif
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
The early 3.x versions had 2v2 support for mp as well, I was in the server with a few others and played with hampa when he was testing. but I'm not sure what the command would be for that

it was so many years ago, I think skulfuk was there, but that's all I can remember

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
as i already have an 3.X version installed and the question may come up at some point again i made a quick screenshot and .gif that it actually works.

Pic

and the .gif

oh... that looks awesome