Ranking
You aren't allowed to post here anymore. Copy Pasting apps.

Rejected

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Uhm so. Im implore, My old acc was (Tohya), Last clan i joined was (cpn) Reason why i left: They're inactive. Reason why i want to join: Cause you guys are active and I want to know you guys more :3 Bla bla bla. Im from Philippines (Davao City) I dont have skype. I have discord and facebook. I also play league of legends (I know you you guys doesnt care at all). Im 16 years old. Hope you guys will read this and accept me :3
I do simple Arts and oh I accept head requests anime and cartoonish style only🤘🏻
Accepted, join our discord server

Former [Crooks]
Heh Let me join
WHat i do out of tb
I do kendo now
I train with a knife
I like to run a mile every once in a week
Um i also eat food
Go school
and thats about all

My activity on forums is low
My activity in-game is like 9 out of 10 except for vacations after school
I dont multi-clan
Im good at boxshu and aikido and wushu and mushu
I live in a timezone of New York which idk the gmt
i got a 10 killstreak on boxshu and a 17 killstreak on quick aikido
Accepted as a trial

Former [Crooks]
Recruitmemt open, don't be afraid and post your app!

Former [Crooks]
Hello there, some people might already know me from the discord server. But for those who don't, I'll introduce me (so watch out for the wall of text).

My name is Robert, I'm currently 18 years old and I live in Spain. One of my favorite things to do in toribash is getting TC and posting on the forum. From the first day I have seen (n)ight's members I have noticed that most of them are very friendly people, which already separeted it from all the other clans and the reason why I want to join. I sincerely have been on a lot of clans, but the clans that really matter to remember were [MM], [e] and [Nitro]. Most of my infractions are for useless posts and invading some clan's threads, the biggest infraction I got was for a blatant spam since I just made a huge post of just "ESPORTS" and I got 4 points for that. I am very active on the forums, even though I took a 6+ month break from the toribash community itself, but I'm not in-game active since currently I don't have a computer. I am very experienced in clans, I have been co-leader of a clan 3 times. From the conversations I've had with (n) members in the Discord server, I can tell that I fit in this clan and I will be here for a long time. My alternative accounts are Oujia and Epilepctic, they both are white belt, aren't in a clan and I don't plan multiclanning.
Last edited by TananPro; Apr 3, 2017 at 05:58 PM.
Keep walking
Attention

Please refrain from copying your previous apps. We would like to see your enthusiasm in joining night. We want you to write a nice application. Very lenient on what we will consider acceptable but do not expect a lousy app to be accepted in.

SMALLMOTHGIRLS4L

we are better than you