Toribash
Original Post
What kind of phone do you have
Heyo just makin chit chat tell me what kind of phone you have and the pros and cons of it

i have a samsung galaxy s6

i like the fact that there is a home and back button screen is perfect for me at least camera is pretty dank feels pretty sturdy

i hate that the phone is suppppper slippery,the back tracks my fingerprints really easy, the fingerprint scanner takes fucking forever and half of the time it never works.
Run it down mid
moved to computer/mobile chat.

Please be sure to be more careful next time yo

ty
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
The removable battery is reason enough for me to never upgrade from my s4. I generally carry at least one spare battery with me, and I've gone through as many as three full batteries in a day before, so that built-in stuff just doesn't cut it for me.
\o/
I'm actually looking into getting a phone, what would you guys recommend? (never owned a phone before) I really want a phone with a good camera n stuff :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Well, a good camera in pixels would be the xperia z series(z1 z2 z3 z5). They are actually good and z5 is currently the 5th phone with a good camera on the list(I dont know). i personally have Z3, its still good after 2 years from its release(Btw its the compact version not the dual).
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I'm actually looking into getting a phone, what would you guys recommend? (never owned a phone before) I really want a phone with a good camera n stuff :c

I would suggest you a nokia 3310

Anyways right now i got a Samsung Galaxy s5 mini (because that was the only phone i had money for at that time) and i am quite happy with it but i am going to buy an iPhone SE soon because the phone i got right now is about to be completly broken.
Signature
i have samsung Alpha atm
i'd personally recommend xperia z5 or htc m8
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Samsung Galaxy S2 since 2011.
I don't need anything else, I only use my phone for Whatsapp and music.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
HTC Thunderbolt was my last phone.

Was an awful buy, battery life is absolute shit, I mainly only used it for work calls which I rarely got, everything else is now handled on a tablet/etc. Do not use any phones currently

Pros

It had fast mobile data support (4G)

Cons

Low pixel density screen (217 ppi)
Single-core processor
Too little RAM memory (768 MB RAM)
Low resolution display (480 x 800 pixels)
Last edited by Worm; May 6, 2016 at 05:17 AM.