ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
hi i want to double-clan
make the leader of this shit

There's so much quality just poring from this post. If only every post could be a beautiful and eloquent as it.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce that I have officially returned to the ranks of [Evil]! Thanks for all the well wishes and a big one to Goat for the invite!
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
Originally Posted by Taek View Post
Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce that I have officially returned to the ranks of [Evil]! Thanks for all the well wishes and a big one to Goat for the invite!

Now play me. D:
Welcome back taek. It feels good to have a real oldschooler in our clan.
Now let's meet up. I wanna punch your rust off.
evil Führer of Evil
Trip stone and got a couple matches until I had to go be an adult, but I should be on today for a while
Taek's the name, infantile conflagration is the game. Beware the Eye Of Death! It watches you constantly. 1000TH Post Thief.
i have had the worst toribash day ever. i havent even won 3% of my fights.
if i wouldnt have the band aid achievement, i would have it now.
evil Führer of Evil
Whoooooo, the clan is now half as old as me

The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫
Oh yeah! What a grand time to be back, for such a momentous occasion. Long Live [Evil]! Thanks for beating some of the rust off, 0aky! XDXD