Ranking
To the furthest extent of my knowledge Warcraft 3 still has a fairly active competitive scene (and I do mean the actual RTS, not custom maps).
Really? I've been looking into that game, and am going to buy that soon, but are there any games like that that are newer? That game was made around 2000-2005.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
Really? I've been looking into that game, and am going to buy that soon, but are there any games like that that are newer? That game was made around 2000-2005.

CnC 4, DoW 1/2 (although Dow 2 and Soulstorm are pretty shit, get Dark Crusade) etc. I'm not sure about the competitive scene of the games, but you should be able to find some Dark Crusade games pretty easily.
CnC looks like something I'm interested in, but I don't really enjoy warhammer too much.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
There was a new MMORPG game coming out today (27th) I remember reading about it but can't remember the name of it. It was quite big. Does anyone know of any?
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
There was a new MMORPG game coming out today (27th) I remember reading about it but can't remember the name of it. It was quite big. Does anyone know of any?

Rusty Hearts entering closed beta? I'm pretty sure that was happening on the 27th.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post

only game released today was from dust, not an mmo
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan