Toribash
Original Post
Thanks for explaining it politely, I was not aware that I would be able to wear the shit that I own even if I don't have the QI for it and I didn't want to lose what I cared about, aka my progress. I just expressed my disappointment since you said in your video that we could write our thoughts on the matter. At least that's what we usually do in these threads.

That's my opinion, Hampa can do as he pleases with his game.
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
" I don't even know if I'd be able to wear my current items in TBN"

"most likely I won't spend another 1000 hours to get back to where I am."

By default Hampa is giving you back your items if you ask, as you've worked or purchased them, you're entitled to them, so by losing you QI in Toribash Next you would simply be losing the ability to recognize who is experienced and who isn't. As well as leveling the playing field as far as what Toribash Next Items you can buy. There would be no penalty as far as items. you would "lose" nothing in Next.

Next will have its own items, and have its own gear, locked behind its own Toribash Next QI restrictions, no connection to Toribash QI. It's not being shared between two games.

He IS MAKING an alternate branch in the economy not altering the current one. (TC is a different story)

Items Everyone will have to work for. But if you have God Belt QI going into Toribash Next. That's not fair. you'd be able to have access to Toribash Next God Belt QI leveled items.

Something WILL have to reset, because all items in Toribash Next should be worked for or purchased in the same way they were in Toribash. And if QI is transferred over then that will not be the case.

QI restrictions will be removed for items you already own in Toribash Next. Even if you're a white belt in Next.

This is what Hampa is implying by starting over from white belt, but giving you back your shit you own and worked for.
It will give everyone a blank slate to work up to buying and purchasing NEW Toribash Next gear and items.
But this has no connection to the shit you already own as you will be able to get all that back.

So let me re-word this...

Toribash Next needs to have an ALTERNATE QI progression. This is what i mean by Reset. Not wiping your QI on the original Toribash.

Was this recently implemented? Last I heard items from toribash and toribash next wouldn't be compatible, or maybe that was the currency?
aaaaaa
Originally Posted by Ylyndar View Post
Was this recently implemented? Last I heard items from toribash and toribash next wouldn't be compatible, or maybe that was the currency?

during my last interview Hampa said he would be making efforts to allow people to get their items back as he doesn't want people to lose a look they worked hard for.

But currency isn't compatible thats why it's switching to Next Coins.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
i wish there was a way to gauge singleplayer experience, right now there is no built in way for that

perhaps bringing back the rep system but exclusively for replays for the next forums
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
i wish there was a way to gauge singleplayer experience, right now there is no built in way for that

perhaps bringing back the rep system but exclusively for replays for the next forums

i absolutely agree, we need more players to explore the singleplayer community more, so that the new bloods can maybe come up with something new in the next gen.

and about the rep system, sir is already planning to implement it back on the new forum we're about to be having.
Excuse me Tampa but can you make toribash next run on Chromebook too
Possesses assess a

-----
Hampa
Last edited by dboy77; Jul 21, 2019 at 07:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
When is it gonna be released uwu!

Very excited for tbn o/
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Jul 24, 2019 at 12:01 PM.
👑
I saw some old players saying tb next will never happen so how is it ?
Zyns#6664