Ranking
Original Post
Alien head
Hi, I saw someone with an alien head (it was grey and had big black eyes with a mark on his forehead)

Anyone have this head? I liked it +)
Re: Alien head
You already have his head. You couldn't see his head if you didn't have it :P See the second topic on how to make a head and then post it in the first one. I'm surprised nobody has a Spider-Man head yet
That's my head. Thanks for the compliment. I made it, the mark on the head is the poorly drawn katakana character "ke", which is the shortened version of my sn. You have it under "Caeono.tga"
So each time I meet someone with custom head it downloads it to heads directory under the name of the player?
Naw, hampa manually puts new heads in each release. Seems like alot of manual labor, but that's how it is.
The labor is tiny in comparison to how much work he has done to deliver the great game

However, it's an extremely nice thing, and ''goatseheads'' won't get in D= maybe.
What what? In the butt.
Originally Posted by Foxie
The labor is tiny in comparison to how much work he has done to deliver the great game

However, it's an extremely nice thing, and ''goatseheads'' won't get in D= maybe.

the idea seed has been sown.........

How long untill it blooms into a really really really bad texture?
<( O )>
*shrieks, runs to the basement grabbing several rolls of tinfoil on his way down*