Toribash
Original Post
The ugliest pictures in the universe

Why hello there, my decent fellow Toribash users.
It was a very tough competition, and you surely did not make the decision easy for us. After a long and very heated discussion in our dark cave that we call #hi we finally agreed to a hierarchy of ugliness.

The most terrible artist in the universe is

*drumroll*

ikyo whose picture has been determined to be the leading cause for eyecancer on the forums.

Warning, picture may cause seizures

In ikyo's shaddow dwellt a couple of people who also managed to make us feel very uneasy.
One of them is -ian-, whose picture has a sensation of disgust and discomfort which made us elect it for the second place.

Do not show while eating

The third place goes to this drawing, which seems to have some sort of hypnotizing effect on the unguarded and weakminded. Ezeth used his cunning artistic skills to create this masterpiece of ugliness.

Only view with parental consent

Unfortunately there were also some artists who seemed to get the whole theme wrong and made pictures that are very pleasing to the eye and cause happiness and joy. Particularly 13chillz made something very beautiful:

The cure for ugliness

The following prizes will be sent out shortly:

• 1st place: 230k tc, a free usertitle that can be a picture if you want (no bigger than 20-25 px tho pls), a new item called “Terrible Artist” whose only owner the winner of this event will be, and stable flame (ID: 2325) along with a particle texture. Also 69 chronos timers.
• 2nd place: 70k tc, 262 gladiator items, orc torso ivory relax
• 3rd place: 15k and 57tc, 37 chronos hairs, chronos timer
• Last place: 90 chronos relaxes, Gladiator Secondary Gradient, your very own personalised crappily designed and signed drawing from the judges.

I feel obligated to remind you about one of the rules:
• To enter the competition you must agree to set the winning picture as your avatar for a minimum of one day. All the judges and a few other people not participating will also do that. We won’t enforce this rule but will look down on people who chose not to follow it with coldblooded arrogance.

SO PLEASE, SET THIS AS YOUR AVATAR AND SPREAD THE UGLINESS FOREVER

I thank everyone who participated for this funny event.
Last edited by Redundant; Nov 3, 2013 at 05:28 PM.
How are you?
halo, congrats to the winners (and loser), prizes should be dispensed shortly and i will be setting ikyo's usertitle once he provides me with one to use

ok bye

[T]
#hi

Thank you very much for this honor!
I'm so glad that I have now been proven to be the most horrible artist in Toribash Community!

Keep up the good events.
Crappily designed and signed picture by some of the judges. Other judges shall edit and sign it as well as soon as they can.

How are you?
Congratz guys, this was an awesome event; thanks hosts!
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
I... no ! pls yes no

can't just ... words just , no , wowowow, no. I Poqsiddoi"à'"é&à'dosq
/D.D
.D.DSQ...;
Needs more rainbows... *has seizure*
Ryan is Straight {TGS} {Videoer} {Artist} Rip Dog