Toribash
hm. Yesterday I was unleashed after obtaining the missing shader which was crippling my skin textures and eyes, not any more though :>

renders

I didnt finish rendering the first but its self explainatory it would be better than the quality of the images in the past :P

boop, got bored. Looking back I wish I would've made them all spin the same way, with the faster ones on outside. Render time of about an hour.

made another, shorter render time

Last edited by Spartan094; May 9, 2014 at 12:04 AM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Pretty cool stuff man, very clean.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
yup, cool and clean

WIP, I am working on a music video right now so I can't really work on this right now, but once I have the time I will finish it.. I think... :P Summer vacation soon man!
Last edited by Ezeth; May 12, 2014 at 10:31 PM.
That's badass mate. He's got a slight case of Hank Hill ass, but I like the idea and the design on it a lot.

dicking around with global lighting

This is using just one light, a sunlight. It illuminated the scene much better, and rendered much faster, than using a couple different lights and back-lighting like I used to.
Last edited by Spartan094; May 14, 2014 at 02:14 AM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
My latest work.
I am using Indirect Lighting and one Point Lamp illuminate the tori.

Blender 2.70, its Compositor and Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud.

huge

Started using Keyshot as renderer, seeing as it works better with maya and its quite good and easy to use.
Cool model. Does the bird look a little...metallic to you? Almost like its chest is wet or something.