Toribash
View Poll Results: What should our tag be?
S
18 Votes / 58.06%
s
3 Votes / 9.68%
Sacred
10 Votes / 32.26%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Not much, I did tell you to post here, but keep the post quality up ;).

I have been sick so I am out of school today, That's why I'm up at 2:40AM :P.

ohh you live in the same time zone as me its 245 right now for me I wont have much to post here but i will try when i can
Alright, just don't post crappy stuff like spam and what-not. If we apply for official, that will get us denied. Our clan is finally getting active and stuff, so we need to be doing more stuff such as recruiting, hosting stuff, and making future plans for our clan. I will be making a bank soon.

Hey Master glad to see the clans getting someone where I could do a clan story or start adding clan members cards to the member area, what ever you need
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Hey, whatever you can do would be great, I am about to leave for school. I have finals today, its going to suck. I won't be on for another couple hours. Around 4 pm central time
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Good day. I have a question, what is the basis of which you are recruiting? Also, I couldn't find a recruitment section.
Originally Posted by 14Wotan88 View Post
Good day. I have a question.
What is the basis of which you are recruiting? Also, I couldn't find a recruitment section.

Do you mean what are our requirements?
Look at the first post on this thread scroll down and click recruitment.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Twat View Post
Do you mean what are our requirements?
Look at the first post on this thread scroll down and click recruitment.

*facepalm* I must be blind. Thank you.
+rep for getting many members so fast Master :o

Awesome thing you set-up recruitment thread

Apathetic User