Toribash
Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
Pft, proof please.

The fact that you admitted it in the set you made for yourface.

If you delete that post, I will laugh :]
<Patriotz>: oshi I opened a torrent page and it was old lady pron D: (scared for life)
Originally Posted by IdiotForce View Post
The fact that you admitted it in the set you made for yourface.

If you delete that post, I will laugh :]

I want to see you create that kind of head by just copy pasting.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
k guys, thx for stopping the insults... btw freelancer, I bet the first textures you made didn't look very appealing...
Again:

The fact that this is your first set does not serve as a buffer from criticism. If you intend to improve as an artist you will have to take and accept criticism.

Further, if you used brushes from somewhere, you CANNOT claim it as your own original work.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by solitude View Post
k guys, thx for stopping the insults... btw freelancer, I bet the first textures you made didn't look very appealing...

Ok you might have missed all my posts saying that your texture set is great. But you read what ever you want to.

Let's stop this, and yes my first textures, for quake2, sucked, but I made them from scratch all by my self. No brushes, no cheating nothing.

Good luck with the selling I'll leave this thread, but hope I've inspired you to seek out the possibilities when you make your own. I will gladly help you if you want.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck